Author Topic: Source [BANNED]  (Read 9282 times)

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
And Mourad You are making me upset!!!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
We will discuss this in the admin section, you will hear a.s.a.p. from us.

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
Ok, Thnx for the Help Ush!

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
This is taking so long, And Mourad seem to not understand the rules of this server, This should be solved soon, You have no reason for preventing me from playing!

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
The point of discussing it in admin section is to get opinions from more admins, in one hour there's only a small proportion of admins posting. I think you'll get an answer tomorrow, but it's just an estimation (could be earlier, could be later if there's a lot of "debate").

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
Debate about what? There is reason to have an argument about, or to make me post in this section!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
"debate"

We look at the information and we judge if the ban is justified.

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
What I'm also trying to say, that this ban is not right, and it's really obvious, You got no reason to keep me banned, And in other words, I also need an Apology from Mourad!

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
I am really getting disappointed about what you are doing, I didn't cheat, Didn't ban Evade, And I am banned and still waiting for you to think about it  :-\

Offline [MAF]Karlis

well, it indeed sucks, but you are responsible too for what your brother did, especially since he is the little brother.
talking about mourad breaking the rules is wrong, he did his job and didn't exceed his rights even a single bit.

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
Really Karlis?? So can you Tell me in Clear words the reason why I am banned?? And I dare anyone in this server To give me a Valid reason for a ban, Because there isn't one, So come on if you think you can shut me with a reason give it now Or unban me!!!!

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
It looks like none of you could give me a valid reason, I should get unbanned right now, This is mourad's fault for not understanding the rules, this an invalid ban, And i Say it one more time, Give me reason and Shut me up or Unban me!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
You will hear from us soon.

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
That soon seem to never come!

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
My friend/brother/sister/father/mother/grandparents/uncle/aunt/son/daughter hacked on my PC. Can I get unbanned?
No. You're responsible for what happens on your PC. If you don't want to get banned, make sure you trust everyone who uses your PC. Otherwise, don't let them use it.

As Mourad said, that is the reason, please wait now...