Author Topic: Source [BANNED]  (Read 9283 times)

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
you are not getting unbanned.

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
why is that ?? you dont have a proof that sourcey was cheating , getting a high score isn't cheating. this isn't fair .

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
why would people say "HAX" in the chat out of nowhere? think about it. they saw you gaining almost 1 sec per cp and so did i, so when i specced sourcey, i saw him speedhacking.

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
it's funny because it's 0,058 second between him and paperclown , and paperclown isn't cheating?? but that's the Top5 records list .
you said he was gaining 1second per CP , why is it less than 1 second between Source and [SFX]Arni] ?? anyone can say hax , it's a word , if it was madmax none of you guys would've said anything , but because it's source , the one yall used to see him playing with a low FPS got the first record , you hit the ban command on him , huh... all I've seen from u guys now is wrong , no proofs and he's still banned .

Offline [MAF]Karlis

paperclown has overclocked i5 to 4.8ghz, gtx470 etc, as well as countless records, and the record was probably done on like 150 fps before sa-mp 0.3d fps limit was introduced.

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
So ? this is getting boring , he wasn't cheating C'mon , getting a highscore doesn't mean he was cheating , get a real proof , and I won't say anything , just ban me or do whatever is it that you want , but now you got no proofs , it's like banning me just for fun , you felt like it , and u did it .
He did the best highscore in that race , live with it , or do a better timing than the one he did , okay . you guys are being mad because he did what you didn't .
And srsly ? is that all you have ? paperclown made his highscore before the new SAMP ? you must be kidding me right now, and you actualy consider that as a proof or something , huh ?
listen , even if paperclown made that highscore with the older version of SAMP , you guys still have no reason to ban , because other admins said Sourcey was gaining 1second per CP , why isn't his time at least something like "35:00 seconds" ? it's you guys who said that , right ?
I say unban Sourcey till you get a real reason .

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
    • View Profile
lies after lies after lies. if you have the balls to hack, have the balls to admit it. you won't be unbanned.

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
you're the one that has to admit that none of you guys had the right to ban me ! because you have no good enough reason to do that .

Offline [MAF]Karlis

HEY !

So l was racing on 'Try this Drag' race by USH ! It's a race on sf city .

The race started and even before reaching the 1st cp l was surprised 'cause l saw SOURCEY being 1st . When l reached 1st cp my position was 4rth and l had a disadvantage of +1.1 secs. The advantage kept rising untill we reached  this part here :

Because Sourcey's racing skills are not best and also he was speed hacking , he probably crashed into poles or didnt turn well , in that place from +5 secs we went down at +2 secs .
Also he lost time on this part too :

There is a billboard and 2 trees so you probably couldn't speedhack. At this part i went 1st with a -0.5 secs advantage and l think l did that turn really well but then .. in straight road u got me. (PRO) They way u won 0.7 secs is very strange cause u lost much time on that part .

Btw this is his first top1 i think cause he rarely wins . And l have done /getfps SOURCEY/THESOURCE and their fps hasnt been higher then 60-70. So his game is that smooth he tells.
PLUS he couldnt win me seconds on straight lol cause my game is smooth too  (100fps constant).
And last thing to add is : he broke fastcake's rec which always gets good results on drags .
Everything above is true
Sorry Sourcey but l think u fucked it up.

SEE YA !

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
Guys, It was not me talking, I wasn't home the whole day, so My brother took my computer and made this post, I made him make an account, and told him to go make hes own Topic, so please close this one!!

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
And i would also say that he don't have any cheats on hes computer, I play on it sometimes If it would change anything, And it's up to you to make a Decision!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Please tell us if he got hacks installed.

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
Wait wait wait, He was playing with my computer he told me!!! MY computer don't have hacks, I am definite about that! Hes computer don't have hacks either. But I as I already said The call is up to you!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
This story doesn't sound very reliable..

Offline TheSource[MA]

• View Profile
As I said, I just got back to found all this, I told you after I checked, and I also said the decision is up to you, And I also suggested to delete this topic, Because I made him make hes own!