Author Topic: Ban Cromiell [BANNED]  (Read 3669 times)

Offline BLITZ

• View Profile
Ban Cromiell [BANNED]
« on: April 14, 2012, 12:58:47 pm »
Name: BLITZ
Ban: Cromiell
Date: A year ago
Ban: Today by other admins because of the reason above.
Reason: for SpeedHack by Cromiell a year ago.

Picture was taken after I got banned and others in order to show that my game is clean as it can be, as I manage to keep the picture in case if something wrong again happens.

Today:

After I got banned, I tried playing somewhere else and after a while I got PC freeze and blocked my SA-MP with C++ error that you need to make another Windows profile account or Windows reinstall in order to play in SA-MP again, so I left this for another time and moved on with mods that I make. Now, a week ago I reinstalled my Windows and now I to get back to racing.

Is very good to keep track of people that get banned, but If I might be on a blacklist why my account got unbanned. Yesterday night and today I started coming here again.

My account is old enough, others may know me or not, I don't give names and don't involve them as witness in my problems. This two reports are the single made on me.

Make your thought, if I'm so wanted, then I stop coming here.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:40:58 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
Re: Ban Cromiell
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 01:02:39 pm »
Hmm weird story, so you saying you never speedhacked?
But i can see you have some trolling history, what was that about? (what did you do?)

Offline BLITZ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 01:09:13 pm »
I didn't want to go with stories but for me are the single proof that my last thing on my mind at playing SA-MP is cheating or at any other games.

Others may know or not but I'm making SRT3 Mod, SA-Lod Mod, Vice Lod Mod. I'm playing and modding this game from long time and by coming here cheating is waste of time, real gameplay, possible fun too.

Other SA-MP mode than racing I don't actually play because requires lots of real hours for some money, couple of levels and a big empty map.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 01:12:20 pm »
mods arent allowed in here, use clean installation of gtasa too, in case you get unbanned.

Offline BLITZ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 01:15:10 pm »
Look, try to understand that it was a reference to what I'm doing, showing a point that I come in SA-MP from time to time to play, not what I could have. I Already shown pictures of a clean game.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 01:20:25 pm »
Unfortenatly it was very long time ago and cromiel has left game since then, so we don't have any information, so i think we might put him on monitoring?
Btw those screens really prove nothing.

EDIT:
I can approve SRT3 and SA-Lod Mods are SAMP friendly and tested by me

EDIT2:
this doesn't improve your chances
[14/04/12 | 12:37:32] Gary - [[MAF]musicloveR] [BLITZ ban evading] [Track: KickUrAss] (Romania)
[14/04/12 | 12:34:46] BLITZ - [[MAF]musicloveR] [Ban Evading] [Track: iLLegalRaceSF] (Romania)
 [14/04/12 | 12:32:15] BLITZ - [[MAF]musicloveR] [ban evading] [Track: iLLegalRaceSF] (Romania)
 [30/05/11 | 10:28:35] BLITZ - [BanEvade] [BLITZ] [Evade] (Romania)
 [30/05/11 | 07:16:11] BLITZ - [BanEvade] [BLITZ] [Evade] (Romania)
 [29/05/11 | 19:34:53] BLITZ - [BanEvade] [BLITZ] [Evade] (Romania)
 [29/05/11 | 08:47:46] BLITZ - [BanEvade] [BLITZ] [Evade] (Romania)
 [29/05/11 | 08:46:54] BLITZ - [BanEvade] [BLITZ] [Evade] (Romania)
 [29/05/11 | 08:46:03] BLITZ - [Unreported] Cromiell banned BLITZ (Reason: Ban Evading) [Track: CoolCars] (Romania)
[28/05/11 | 13:18:08] BLITZ - [Unreported] Cromiell banned BLITZ (Reason: SpeedHack) [Track: Airport] (Romania)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:26:14 pm by [MAF]Karlis »

Offline BLITZ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 01:32:42 pm »
If he is out I will tell then what happend. I'm sure the speedhack answer was because in many cases I end it first or second. I'm ussually top 10 when I finish a race, but sometimes I'm top 5 too. Look, if admins are getting suspicious everytime when someone enters in top 5 and everyone rejects other than the big circle that everyone knows each other, those guys are the single skilled at playing a game.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 01:35:21 pm »
He is cheater. Let him remain banned please even I'm not here already physicly.

And I have never ever banned somebody because of high position in my SA-MP carreer. I remember you hacking so don't act like an angel since we both know what happened.

Thanks for your understanding,
Cromiell
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:37:09 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline BLITZ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 01:39:53 pm »
 It was a 20 or  30 minutes race and I died many times so I started free roam and I was playing around with some admins. After the time expired, I started a new race and at the middle of it I got banned from [MAF]musicloveR]. Because I knew that I was all the time near admins and I was sure I didn't do anything wrong or stupid to piss off someone. I thought he made confusion or banned me instead of other by having near name like mine or whatever else, until he told me the reason after couple of reconnects. If I was not doing that, I still with no answer.

I didn't expected after this time, seeing my account back, I continue playing.

Offline BLITZ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 01:40:34 pm »
Okay man, fine then. I'm out. That's your call after all.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

Re: Ban Cromiell [BANNED]
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 05:53:15 pm »
I don't know exactly what I do to you to piss you off so badly and wonder how in the world someone from here put you at the age of 14 admin. I'm playing on this server 3 years now, battle in many races with MadMax and suddenly I wake up exactly with the most inexperienced sever admins on this server.

I just want to say that like you, how spectacular you wonder yourself how I enter your life and bother you so much with my presence, as you never seen such a cheater like me before, on my part of view I consider you, an unprofesional fucko' that you are, of 16 years old prick, brad, whatever you can possible be at your age at this moment.

I modded this game up to bottom in this years, so I know about this game every tiny little thing, better than you could learn in the next 5 years. After trying to make some time to play SA-MP, and the last thing I should do is cheating ? Are you fucking serious ? You didn't even paid attention to what are wrote. I'm 23 years old, boy - not at your level age. You think that my last thing after coming home from work is cheating and bothering admins, including you, to waste my time and yours as well. You think is the fun and this is how I pay my internet for, uh ?
 I've seen more pro cheaters and when they are being reported tens of times, by others and you just pass by him. You know exactly that it wasn't any cheats and you can't stand the fact that others can beat your fellow friends or your little circle of so called skilled members on this server; hah!

Now because indeed, the aren't any others racing servers around, I been beaten and nothing I can't about it, by a brad like you and other admins don't get involved, because your words, of course are truly and the most important. At least did you read what I wrote in all those posts, at least did you figure it out that somehow what I wrote is at least serious and I'm joking around and I didn't wrote two-three words, like other jackass real cheaters that are trying to escape.

It's interesting that internet wins all the time and nothing more than writting you can't do, but at least I finished my part towards.

So you around fucko'

That's PM I got from you. That only proves how you treat other people. I wonder if you will treat your children in future as fucktards 'cause they are not at your age. Just an example. Why myself to be bothered anyway... Another prove you should not be here "boss".