Author Topic: [Eternal]DaBaR] [BANNED]  (Read 1963 times)

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
[Eternal]DaBaR] [BANNED]
« on: April 04, 2012, 11:06:01 am »
I agree only for that you are good,  8)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:45:50 pm by [MAF]Phobos »

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
Re: [Eternal]DaBaR]
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 12:30:44 pm »
bee fairly like admins and let me proof to you all my skills with broken records 1st  u dont have to loose nothing if you see hack or somethink mod banned me for ever. im not unwiner every good racer can win me just try..

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 12:33:25 pm »
bee fairly like admins and let me proof to you all my skills with broken records 1st  u dont have to loose nothing if you see hack or somethink mod banned me for ever. im not unwiner every good racer can win me just try..

You were banned for being a dick too. Even if you can prove your innocence you'll stay banned.

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 12:38:42 pm »
u provoke my behaviour with your talks and your ban!! so its unfairly that u want do.  any way... u can small  my ban??  or somethink. i have stop ban evading and harasment. i can proof my innocent i dont have afraid nothing...http://players.adrenalinex.co.uk/stats/%5BEternal%5DDaBaR%5D u have see many plaeyrs in six month with that stats??
this is another proof how i love ur server  some ppl calling me nonstop player if any one remember..!! what more u want???

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 12:45:18 pm »
we want you to behave properly, but it seems that this isn't possible with your attitude.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 12:45:32 pm »
Yep, just give up and go away ::) You're not getting unbanned.