Author Topic: [Eternal]DaBaR] [STILL BANNED]  (Read 4271 times)

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
[Eternal]DaBaR] [STILL BANNED]
« on: April 02, 2012, 12:46:53 pm »
fuck off wtf why u keep me banned cuz u rly afraid your records will bee 0 from me!! who is the reason to keep me ban when i say i can proof you i dont use this mod!! you cant proof my hack so FUCK OFF its only your TALKS like mooman say my reason of ban is my BEHAVIOUR and not for cheating!! but my BEHAVIOUR starting from YOUR talks u call me cheater when im NOT

come when u want on AX  server on sa-mp to waching me more admins from snoopy and tell your opinion! i have stay 1,5 year banned for nothing just for to see you im not hacker!! if i want i can deleted your server trust me...dont make me to do it!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:38:12 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Re: [Eternal]DaBaR]
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 12:48:55 pm »
You are still banned.

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 12:49:07 pm »
FUCK OFF,  TALKS  BEHAVIOUR, BEHAVIOUR, YOUR  NOT  AX 

lol

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 12:50:24 pm »
You are still banned.
WHY?? i learn me leason of behaviour with 1,5 year banned why u keep me banned now for what reason??

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 12:52:56 pm »
Even if you deserved to be unbanned, the attitude in the first post would make me not unban you.

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 12:56:28 pm »
Even if you deserved to be unbanned, the attitude in the first post would make me not unban you.
  first i deserves unbanned from my first post before 1,5 year!!! what atitube now and bullshit u say?? all admins know my reason of banned only 1 admin have balls for me here man cuz is the only have say i dont deserve this ban all other afraid me like snoopy for records dont say bull shit man i know the reason for not unbanned me, but its only a game on december 2012 is the end of the word

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 12:59:37 pm »
what atitube now and bullshit u say??

Are you really wondering that? Anyway, sorry, but stop making posts, you are banned.

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 01:03:27 pm »
how u think im not angry when u have banned me for nothing or dont unbanned me believe me or  believe i dont care  im a racer with story on AX man and i dont have play many years like many of us !!

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 01:04:20 pm »
He don`t deserve to be unbanned.
He was permbanned for hacks.
He know we don`t want to play with him.
All he does is insulting us all those years saying that he didnt use a hack.
You act like a cheater would, you will stay banned because we don`t trust you, don`t like you and don`t want you back.

Its so simple.

PS. Stop talking about balls.... , If you had some you would be tough and never ever come back hire again.

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 01:09:01 pm »
He don`t deserve to be unbanned.
He was permbanned for hacks.
He know we don`t want to play with him.
All he does is insulting us all those years saying that he didnt use a hack.
You act like a cheater would, you will stay banned because we don`t trust you, don`t like you and don`t want you back.

Its so simple.

PS. Stop talking about balls.... , If you had some you would be tough and never ever come back hire again.
fuck you man u have make my story of hacker with your bull shit talk i never have use hack fucking n00b go to fuck off with your talks its not my fauld if you and many of us is n00b and cant learn to drive

and if u want to know i have big balls cuz i come here and i say im not hacker and come to proof it

dont trust me cuz im not admin!! but i dont care u make me suck

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 01:19:37 pm »
Did i say that you used hack? I was not on the server when you was banned so i don`t know.
I say only that you behave like cheater.
Also that you never will be unbanned so don`t waste your and our time.

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 01:23:44 pm »
Did i say that you used hack? I was not on the server when you was banned so i don`t know.
I say only that you behave like cheater.
Also that you never will be unbanned so don`t waste your and our time.
read ur reply good  and if u dont know stop talking about me i want the snoopy and hellmuth not you ..nobody is online the time of my banned and all talking about bull shit for me why?? cuz i dont have clan? or cuz i dont have comunity first its a game all deserve to play why u dont unbanned me and to proof all of us im not cheater ??? its so ssimple

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 01:54:55 pm »
NO! Because you are fucking idiot that`s why! You don`t need to cheat to get banned permanently.
Even if you did not cheat you are permanently banned for:

-trolling
-insulting
-ban evading
-being a prick

You are not normal person and we don`t want you back!
So go play somewhere else with other pricks and big mouth children like you who insult them self`s for fun every damn minute.

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 02:03:33 pm »
NO! Because you are fucking idiot that`s why! You don`t need to cheat to get banned permanently.

-trolling
-insulting
-ban evading
-being a prick

So go play somewhere else with other pricks and big mouth children like you who insult them self`s for fun every damn minute.
u are seriously?? u are come and tald me about insulting and trolling?? and being a prick ?? and for ban evading you will add and ban of PERKA?????u are like a joke nothing from it i have do  why and if u are good person why dont come here before 1,5year come in forum and say i want to see dabar to race and if he is straigh i will keep him banned  like more of good players like phil ivey and dodger!! it is very unfairly from my side come in my side and u will inderstand!!!   u need have more evidence for to banned me permanelty

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 02:07:53 pm »

-trolling
-insulting
-ban evading
-being a prick

and i have 1st record on STFU awrds that mean i dont talk much in game sorry for double