Author Topic: [Eternal]DaBaR] [BANNED]  (Read 1614 times)

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
[Eternal]DaBaR] [BANNED]
« on: April 01, 2012, 07:42:08 am »
Admin banned: Snoopy

reason banned: Sur face mod perffect handlling

IP: Dynamic

reason unbanned: i never have use hack/mods on this server

hi all again

i have done 1,5 time patience snoopy you have done banned me for nothing and i know you know it i dont have use this mod,to tell you the truth from the moment i found 'AdrenalineX Icon'and i instailed on sa-mp quickly made records Because i had longer lag i am 22 years old from albanian and i live in greece i like online game with cars and racing im good and to others games with cars if u want to check me u have see many albanian ppl to hack on ur server??by force with google translate know english i know not to hack. i can give you proof i'm good as i say snoopy can you prove says that?? or because it admin you believe him and not me??not looking for good players? if you looking unbanned me to see what i mean good players.

If someone he said you hacker and u are not what would you do  that's why i laugh because i do not know what you mean 'hacker'
Come on MTA SKC racing server in the MTA you can not put Hack/mods Come and see how their i fucked and on this server

snoopy by ashamed
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 11:46:34 am by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
Re: [Eternal]DaBaR]
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 09:35:55 am »
Sry mate, but you are like 2-3 years late...

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 09:47:35 am »
and why my friend  I reach properties 1,5 year just for nothing?? and still i come for ask  why are you so its only one game
when i hacker I would do it my self. cried out that because the snoopy they called me after hacker while im not you what would you do in my position?? unbanned me and

[Eternal]Skan
[Eternal]Perka
[Eternal]Mafia
[Eternal]Person
[Eternal]Baby
[Eternal]Zero will be placed on your server

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 11:46:24 am »