Author Topic: tempbanned by ush because he was in a bad mood. [WHINING ABOUT TEMPBAN]  (Read 3478 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
[MAF]Snoops
[FSR]Ush
No idea.

Ush was in a bad mood because he ran out of weed? dunno... all i did was paste something that was in caps and he got all pissy over it and then started muting people. i started mute evading because it was clearly unfair. wheather it's an hour or not, ush is at his best again abusing because i came back after a week or 2 away from the server,
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 08:44:49 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: tempbanned by ush because he was in a bad mood.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 06:35:27 pm »
muted for one line with caps ush? really?
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 06:40:52 pm »
I just replied 'caps' and that was it.

Then Andy and Pacino found it necessary to discuss it because they were sure it was no CAPS. It was SHIFT. Then I muted them for their 'I know everything better then you and I didn't break any rule' behaviour.. cause I don't find it necessary to discuss that.. it is just annoying.

Then for Andy, he started mute evading while he just could have said sorry so I thought he might need a calm down period of an hour.

I don't think I've done anything wrong mooman. Andy knows the rules.. and he knows how to piss me off. Just a '/pm ush sorry' would've been good for me, but he decided else. What do you want me to do?

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:42:04 pm »
Really weak ban reason, also the other ban with El_Pacino was terrible.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 06:42:12 pm »
Then I muted them for their 'I know everything better then you and I didn't break any rule' behaviour..
not against the rules
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 06:43:40 pm »
I just replied 'caps' and that was it.

Then Andy and Pacino found it necessary to discuss it because they were sure it was no CAPS. It was SHIFT. Then I muted them for their 'I know everything better then you and I didn't break any rule' behaviour.. cause I don't find it necessary to discuss that.. it is just annoying.

Then for Andy, he started mute evading while he just could have said sorry so I thought he might need a calm down period of an hour.

I don't think I've done anything wrong mooman. Andy knows the rules.. and he knows how to piss me off. Just a '/pm ush sorry' would've been good for me, but he decided else. What do you want me to do?

by replying with "caps" you knew what your attentions were.
pachino said "what if he was using shift" i didn't say that.
yes i muted evaded, why would i say sorry to you when you knew what your attentions were? bully someone and get them to say sorry? i don't think so.
same situation as before, you hate it when i come back to the server, you did it before. you like to bully people and throw your weight around.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 06:59:19 pm »
I just have to say that because else everyone will type in caps. You can be sure I am not here to bully you. Please don't think so much behind it Andy, I didn't even know you were gone. Let it be clear, I am not here to get you banned or whatever. Get that out of your mind. I am here to run a server which is good for all.

Pacino was being stupid beginning a discussion about that shift is allowed and caps isn't. That is uncalled for.. so childish.. then he went in pm and blabla even more of that 'wise' behaviour..

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 07:04:30 pm »
please stop making yourself out to be so innocent. it's clear from the past what your intentions are.
and if you notice every time i paste something nobody follows what i do anymore. even pyrofox doesn't paste his paste when i do it anymore and you know that.

you aren't the one running the server that's good for all, you are destroying it from within by making people scared of you and your strict rules. history is repeating itself now and you know that doesn't turn out good. trust me on that. all i read from pachino is "what if he was using shift?" or something like that. isn't anybody allowed to dispute something with you that they think is unfair?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 07:12:37 pm »
You're allowed to think that. But my intentions aren't that way.

I feel sorry that you think I ruin the server. I hope to change your view soon again.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 07:14:16 pm »
who're you trying to fool?

we all know you don't care about my view

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 07:19:03 pm »
Why are you searching for a fight?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 07:21:23 pm »
because you are coming across as such a fake person when you know what you've done is wrong. i'm making a point now because you clearly bully me whenever you get the chance.

nice to me one minute, the next minute you are against me.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 07:36:00 pm »
Again, I'm not here to bully you. Stop saying these untrue things..

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 07:37:07 pm »
k stop lying. you can unban me now PLEASE lord Ush :)