Author Topic: SimonUK  (Read 12636 times)

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
SimonUK
« on: February 07, 2009, 01:19:14 pm »
My IP address is 93.97.192.XXX

I'm not too sure who the admin was who banned me, i think it was an auto ban. It was a nitro race and i clicked the mouse a few times when i had crashed into the water and got out of my car.

The reason you should un-ban me is i don't fight and have been caught out by the left clicking of the mouse when out of a car.

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
Re: SimonUK
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 01:22:11 pm »
Ah, i got it you will be unbanned soo... damn server is banning all left mouse clickers :S (...) Cmon you can do beter, try blame your bro.

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 01:24:20 pm »
What do you mean?

It really was an honest mistake.

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 01:25:46 pm »
PS. Server don't have auto ban! x)

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 01:30:36 pm »
PS. Server don't have auto ban! x)

Oh, lol. Well in that case i don't know who it was who banned me. I had been jailed once for left clicking and this was the second time.

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
  • Learn to see me as a brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 02:59:26 pm »
I banned u, and go burn in hell. In Pc-Performance u were 2,5 seconds ahead of all players on 1st CP...

I'm not too sure who the admin was who banned me, i think it was an auto ban. It was a nitro race and i clicked the mouse a few times when i had crashed into the water and got out of my car.
The reason you should un-ban me is i don't fight and have been caught out by the left clicking of the mouse when out of a car.
eh

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 03:06:33 pm »
I banned u, and go burn in hell. In Pc-Performance u were 2,5 seconds ahead of all players on 1st CP...

Does that mean you think i am cheating?

How would i go about proving i didn't, as i don't cheat. Is there any other explanation of what you are saying? Is there any log files or anything i can send you?

Offline BuRnOUT

• BuRnOUT aka 7hund3r is B4cK
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 03:13:30 pm »
LOL  :-X

eh

well i think this guy is a old player from AdrenalineX when i start racing in here he already was here...

and u know the recent bug..... start before the count ends...  :( maybe he not cheats

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 03:15:08 pm »
I've also realised i put my id wrong, it is simon_uk if that makes any difference?

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 03:42:23 pm »

Does that mean you think i am cheating?

How would i go about proving i didn't, as i don't cheat. Is there any other explanation of what you are saying? Is there any log files or anything i can send you?

I have eyes, and others have eyes too. I don't have to send anything to u or receive anything from you.

Thundy, it was few days ago.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 03:50:51 pm »
2 seconds on a drag race is too much.

Steven you don't say shit like that, especially if you barely know the person you are saying it to.

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 03:52:50 pm »
I don't tolerate cheaters man, especially those who are writing shit like him (i mean 1st post)

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 03:54:38 pm »
He didn't abuse you man, be mature about things.

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 03:55:50 pm »
Can u stop annoying ppl here ? Man I know what I'm doing, don't put ur nose in it. U want another war?

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 03:56:18 pm »
He didn't abuse you man, be mature about things.

I'm also honestly not lying. I was under the impression i got banned as i went to jail twice?