Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 4995 times)

Offline Captain.Slow

• View Profile
Sorry
« on: March 20, 2012, 07:34:27 pm »
Hello to all the AX Admins ....
it have been a 2 long days, i mean i have been really sad for not getting the chance to be playing in the server, i have been banned by nikki for "constant rule breaking" as he claims, i did do a money hack i got banned for it, which made me take the rules of this community more seriously, but the reason "trolling" is what i don't get , i mean he could of talked to me and warn me and what ever i'm doing wrong will stop,
 personally i think this hole banning thing is not fair, with all due respect to every admin in here i want you guys to bring me back to get the chance to proof myself to each and everyone of you, i love adrenaline x, i love spending time racing here, that's why i want to get back, i'm really mad and upset about this banning, i call every admin with a good conscious to re think about giving me one single chance to get back ! Please .... bring me back
:)

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 08:01:57 pm »
you shouldve been banned for hacking in the 1st place, you had much luck to get 2nd chance and you fucked it up

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 08:08:10 pm »
Respect?
You have been insulting many players and admins, not listening to us when we tell you need to be more careful, etc.
Giving you a second chance was a real exception and luxury, not many had that, but you used it up.
If most players don't have second chance, why would you have third?

I'd say there's nothing for you to do in this forums in at least next half a year, most likely ever.

EDIT:
turns out you had much more chances and hints to change:
[13/01/2012 19:36] [[MAF]Nikki] temp banned [Captain.Slow] for 168 hours: you have 1 week to learn how to fair (Romania)
[13/01/2012 17:46] [[MAF]Cromiell] kicked [Captain.Slow]: nice one (Romania)
[13/01/2012 13:43] [[2F2F]Best_rage_2011] kicked [Captain.Slow]: aham (Romania)
[10/01/2012 14:29] [[MAF]Nikki] temp banned [Captain.Slow] for 48 hours: constant rulebreaking (Romania)
[10/01/2012 13:12] [[MAF]Nikki] kicked [Captain.Slow]: ramming (Romania)
[12/07/2011 19:53] [OuzoMeze] kicked [Captain_Slow]: warned (Romania)

« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 08:16:48 pm by [MAF]Karlis »

Offline Captain.Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 08:11:48 pm »
Sorry but MY second chance was shattered by Nikki       

Offline Captain.Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 08:12:45 pm »
But it feels so much deferent after getting this last bann, i really know how it feels to be really away from the server, this bann made me really re think about my actions and what i did wrong, and after so much thinking i realized that i wasn't taking the rules and the admins so seriously, if get the chance to come back i would be a hole new loving respecting person, that's why i opened this topic, i just need a chance to show you guys why i deserve to be a part of this great community ! please bring me back

Offline Captain.Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 08:15:49 pm »
i may hurted some people and was kind off anoying, but to be honest that's not the real me, i was being myself when i did that, i was just trying impress the players and becoem popular and loved, i guess it didn't work and never will.
and i knnoowww i already wasted 2 chances and it REALLY HURTS ME ! i feel so stupid and errisponsible about my old behavior, and this bann made me do so much thinking about how i should teat everyone with the respect that they deserve, i hope you understand me

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 08:21:42 pm »
FUCK YOU NIGGI !!!
oh and i totally agree with karlis

Offline Captain.Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 08:32:17 pm »

after i thought about my stupid old behavior i think i would tell you,

LOVE YOU NIGGI !

lol i know its an offence to tell you fuck you, it was really stupid, and thanks to this last banned, woaah i thought to myself like wtf i was doing .... hope you understand me nikki !

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 08:37:54 pm »
Sorry but MY second chance was shattered by Nikki       

right, you dont even realize your own mistakes

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 08:41:24 pm »
calling me niggi again? kk, permbanned

Offline Captain.Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 08:42:59 pm »
I Guess i admitt i'm wrong and i was abusive toward others in the server, and this might sound weard but i'm kind of thankful to nikki for banning me, this bann made me think about every mistake that i did, he might shattered my ego, but still, he took away the negative behavior that i have, one chance is all what i need to show you the new postitive mee !

Offline Captain.Slow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 08:45:18 pm »
Your are my niggie, my homie, my holmies, my friend, my admin, my brother, i say it to all my friends as a joke, but hey if you think i shouldn't then i wont, i would change it to LOVE YOU Nikki ! cause i got respect for you

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 08:46:02 pm »
but still, he took away the negative behavior that i have,
no he didn't. even after the ban you were acting like an asshole

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 08:58:47 pm »
Old now but still lol:

The fact that you've just got banned again suggests that you never learn...

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 09:00:07 pm »
you shouldve been banned for hacking in the 1st place, you had much luck to get 2nd chance and you fucked it up