Author Topic: HazZard[BANNED]  (Read 2416 times)

Offline [NL]_HazZard

• Rest in peace Tupac
    • View Profile
HazZard[BANNED]
« on: February 14, 2012, 07:40:03 pm »
[NL]_HazZard
Your IP has been detected as 88.159.148.172. According to the ban list, it is banned from AdrenalineX for the following reason:
88.159.148.172 [13/02/12 | 18:27:03] [NL]_HazZard - [[MAF]Phobos] [rules breaking, acting stupid, being annoying etc...] [Track: AlenOsmanovicTT]
Admin who banned you [MAF]Phobos
[rules breaking, acting stupid, being annoying etc...]
Reason(s) why we should unban you I don't annoying i just said the truth the reality and all the facts. You admins are always insulting me for that i am a tard and i know if i said back what i think of you guys you should ban me and that isn't fair you know? and i ain't acting stupid why am i stupid i just tell the truth why should i go away i did nothing wrong i tell the truth i ain't living in a video game so why would i go away ? I don't let you guys walk over me. You guys say i'm a tard and i said my opinion about snoops and than you guys ban me ? You guys give always a opinion about me and pepper and we can't give one on you guys. You guys always are saying things to us so we gonna react and than we always get banned! (BEING ANNOYING) why ? we aren't annoying....... We just give our opinions and that things and say what we think ? Why we can't think and give us opinion ? (Don't LOCK IT AND GIVE A REASON)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 08:48:49 pm by [MAF]Phobos »
Some people make mistakes, they need to be punished for those mistakes, but one day they need to apologize for that, like I do now. But the only problem is that the people who your apologize to need to accept your apologizes

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
Re: HazZard
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 08:15:38 pm »
Well for a start you've been warned before. We called you a tard for saying "if free speech is allowed here, why isn't racism?". You'd been flaming before that and you flamed twice as much after. You want to know why you deserved a ban? Read the reason given.

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 12:37:42 pm »
and that shit avatar...

Offline [NL]_HazZard

• Rest in peace Tupac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 06:04:36 pm »
All the guys who get banned are all Hackers me and pepepr ain't hackers we are just people who wanna race fair.... and i even don't know what flaming is but on another server was flaming Omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Some people make mistakes, they need to be punished for those mistakes, but one day they need to apologize for that, like I do now. But the only problem is that the people who your apologize to need to accept your apologizes

Offline [NL]_HazZard

• Rest in peace Tupac
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 06:05:09 pm »
and that shit avatar...

Why shit avatar if i want that avatar i can hold it or what ??? it's my forum account you chose your own avatar too

Offline [NL]_HazZard

• Rest in peace Tupac
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 06:06:21 pm »
And joe i didn't say that with that speech lol ? i never said that....

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 06:13:37 pm »
you did

Offline [NL]_HazZard

• Rest in peace Tupac
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 06:34:30 pm »
I didnt say a speech! i say this is a free country why not a free server

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 08:48:26 pm »
Every country has its laws and our server has rules that you are supposed to obey. You aren't going to be unbanned and please don't make another unban reuqest, it would be just a waste of time.
Bye!