Author Topic: Unban Aigeas! [UNBAN @ 5 MARCH 2012]  (Read 7523 times)

Offline Aigeas0

• View Profile
Unban Aigeas! [UNBAN @ 5 MARCH 2012]
« on: February 05, 2012, 04:46:00 am »
Jalicno banned me once again! (oh, surprising), because i said "u mad bro?" and the reason is "rude behaviour", well since when saying "u mad bro?" became rude behaviour? he always gets angry when he cannot win. That's just pathetic. I don't say any other word.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 01:31:43 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Re: Unban Aigeas!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 04:49:59 am »
LOL the reason for the ban wasn't only you saying ''u mad bro?'', the reason was you being an ass.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 04:57:18 am »
Dude you are ridiculous ban was/is temporary 24 hours.
But since you trying bullying me and bring shit on my arms i will care to prolong ban.
Am tired of idiots who coming on server to block people who trying overtake them just cause they are drunk and find fun in that.
You should stay out of game while you are drunk cause you ruin game of others. You said everything is for fun,mate you are wrong world wont rest if we let random idiots act like you do.
So stay out of server.

Offline Aigeas0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 05:16:58 am »
oh come on jalicno what would happen if you had finished the race after me? (and probably you would finish the race before me lol i'm not a good player.) You just used your admin rights to put me down. Those kind of things happen every time and do you ban them all? or were you just really mad and trying to put me down. anyway i don't care if you prolong my ban, i'm not a serious player who tries to finish all the races with a good ranking. (If you check my stats you can see that.)

Anyways, i was the one who was being as an ass, so I want to apologize from you all, have a good time. I was being rude and i was using vulgar-words all the time. o/

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 05:36:04 am »
Dude you did block on purpose cause you were drunk what you posted in some message what we could use as proof.
I wouldn't ban you if you didnt acted rude in message what you wrote after i fling you from bridge after you did blocked me 2 times in row.
Might be that is fun for you while you are drunk,but trust me some peope visit/play on AdrenalineX to gain some score and why not beat records.For sure am not kind of people who will hunt for records and points since am 4 years already on this server but some people do,so what you doing?
Directly ruin their races and chance to make good result.So should we let you continue act as you started.You kidding me?
Also you tried to bring shit about Catastroph who is your friend,that was total uncalled for since i not care about people who are unbanned on server,i am looking only for people who directly play against rules where you belongs.
Your apologize wont change my mind cause i was already underpressure of main admins to unban you and your fellas Catastroph.
So why should i make double mistake since you didnt changed mind and you act same after unban?

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 05:43:14 am »
pwned

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 05:48:19 am »

Offline Aigeas0

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 05:48:37 am »
Jalicno I don't want you to change your decission. I deserved it. You know you weren't right to ban Catastroph so you took my word soffensive.
I repeat my words, I apologize from the people who were really influenced by my behaviours. (And it doesn't include you sorry.)  I have a real life other than this shit so i won't be replying your posts probably.
One other thing: If the admins use that much vulgarity, what would you expect from the other users?
Sincerely,
Aigeas - the guy who still thinks that he was banned unfairly.

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 06:51:57 am »
[07:38:34] *** Aigeas (Turkey) has joined the server [Registered Player] 0 88.251.45.235

[07:39:22] Aigeas has left the server! (Leaving) 88.251.45.235

[07:40:20] *** AnanYanimda (Turkey)  has joined the server 0 88.251.45.235

[07:45:55] AnanYanimda has been temp banned by [TSTR]fastcake (+1 week for ban evading)  88.251.45.235

nice try

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 07:07:16 am »
Next time make it a perm, as he said, ''I have a real life other than this shit'' so won't bother him...

Offline Aigeas0

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 08:41:07 am »
Next time make it a perm, as he said, ''I have a real life other than this shit'' so won't bother him...
If you understood this from my words, well done. That is what I would expect from a 17 year-old "child" (Convention on the Rights of Children claims "For the purposes of the present Convention, a child means every human being below the age of eighteen years unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier. ")

Best Regards.
Have fun.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 09:48:48 am »
If you understood this from my words, well done. That is what I would expect from a 17 year-old "child" (Convention on the Rights of Children claims "For the purposes of the present Convention, a child means every human being below the age of eighteen years unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier. ")

Best Regards.
Have fun.

You just showed it's worth not letting you play here at all. Again Jalicno shoots down "good" poeple. Enjoy your life and stay away from us.

Offline Aigeas0

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 10:21:59 am »

Best Regards.
Have fun.

You just showed it's worth not letting you play here at all. Again Jalicno shoots down "good" poeple. Enjoy your life and stay away from us.

Oh it seems we have another child over there. :)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 10:26:23 am »
Okey my parent. I'm sorry for bad attitude I gave you. I hope you will forgive me. :(

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 11:18:18 am »

Best Regards.
Have fun.

May I know your age, ''adult''? (Convention on the Rights of Adults claims "For the purposes of the present Convention, an adult means every human being above the age of eighteen years unless under the law applicable to the adult, childness is still attained.'')