Author Topic: Oh Ush.  (Read 2891 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Oh Ush.
« on: January 17, 2012, 12:55:36 pm »
How nice of you to ban me from this forum that I have been a part of since 2008 just because you can't handle a bit of truth.
You really think it's okay to censor people when they say something against you? Yeah I used to be like that, it's called not being able to handle power which quite clearly you can't do. Because you abuse it to the max. It's well documented that you take it out of people when you run out of weed or you are hungover. But it's okay for you to also spam with useless posts that also make no sense along with drunk and stoned posts? Yes because Ush is a god of this world, fucking hypocrite. That quote I used from the tourney thread was an example of how bad your attitude can really be, I'm quite sure if I could be bothered I could dig up a lot of shit on you that would make you a bigger hypocrite than I ever was. Let's not forget as soon as you banned me from this forum you also deleted me from fb, steam, and msn. You are a coward for not facing me like a man and running away thinking you could get rid of me once and for all, I guess you forgot there are people here that still like me and still want me around. Until somebody puts you in your place and gives you less power then I feel sorry for ever player that comes across you. The biggest mistake I made was giving you level 3 admin all that time ago, it changed a fun person into a power hungry one.

And just to add, if anybody thinks I deleted them from FB, I haven't. I removed my FB profile due to personal issues in my own life.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:17:50 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Ush.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 01:52:56 pm »
You're the one with problems, not me. It's quite unfair to compare me to your bad attitude. I wasn't the admin that banned people because he thought that they hacked or used mods. Remember how you treat people like Dodger? And what about Gregorz, who is a nice guy if you're nice to him.. We all have our moments but you haven't even said sorry to these people. For every mistake I made I handled it off like a man, by apologizing.
Why don't you apologize to me? The only reason you're unbanned now is because people didn't agree on a permban, they agreed on a tempban. My mistake.

i've been doing it for years, i'm not about to stop it now. if you want me to stop it then ban me for life. if it was such a big problem you should have told me bout it years ago... not let me keep doing it. your own fault tbh.

My own fault? For your dictatorship? Ever since you was a higher admin than me you have been a dick. You even bought me presents on steam because you know I was one with a wise mouth, I am able to talk smarter than you. You just did it to keep me quiet. And that's why I never could say much more than I could. You always came with shitty reasons like 'omg but I bought you a present and now you say I do shit things by banning these people OMG OMG USH SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE YOU GET ME IN TROUBLE BECAUSE YOU TALK THE TRUTH. Haha, I even find it funny to reply on this topic of yours. Just shows how much of an attitude you have.

Funny btw how you bring up my drunk posts, while the biggest drunk post is of you. http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,2215.0.html
And how do you even dare to say I get angry when out of weed or hangover? That is not true at all. I'm neither addicted to one of both drugs, so that's a silly statement. It are people like you and runty who make me angry.

And you even dare to become more personal. That's how low you sunk, you have to get personal in your try to win this 'fight'. I deleted you on all those networks because I found out it was about time to get rid of your silly spam on either on of them. Besides that, I have to admit that I didn't want a crying kid on my steam chat.
Oh even doubting my admin status as well, how nice of you. I treat people like they treat me. I'm a totally fair admin. That's why I never end up with the stuff you had with Dodger and Gregorz and others.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 02:04:06 pm »
First of all why would I say sorry to those people? I knew dodger hacked but I wasn't able to get enough proof.
Gregorz? Now you're riding his dick just to get back at me? hah! you know damn well what he's like.

I bought almost everyone i know presents on steam, so, sorry to burst your bubble there. I did it out of friendship. Nothing more nothing less. About that drunk topic? Yeah you were quick to get involved in it weren't you ;) and nobody had a problem with it :) I could find many posts of yours where you reply to someone with something useless and doesn't make any sense. And like I said you do get in bad moods when you don't have any weed or you are hungover, no point in denying that we all know it's true. And I don't see how this thread makes me have a bad attitude, if anything it's you for trying to shut me up which you will never do. You banned me and then thought it was over? No. I wasn't even going to talk to you on those networks, quite frankly I didn't want to, it just made me laugh at you. You were quick to permban me then delete me from everything like you could just run away.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 02:21:23 pm »
Just to ignore the post above, cause I already explained that in my post.

Why did you make this topic?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 02:28:36 pm »
Sure, just avoid all my points.

I made this thread because I had something to say.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 02:36:05 pm »
Why are you talking shit about me here and now? Why don't you just stick to facts in stead of speculating about shit?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 02:38:37 pm »
Speculating what? And this is the only place to talk since you deleted me from everywhere else.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 02:44:07 pm »
You can talk on server.

You don't know anything about my weed use or alcohol use and you almost literally said that I'm an addict, but not in those words. Who's the hypocrite now?

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 02:44:43 pm »
I'm ending this. Avoid eachother from here on out.