Author Topic: [ER]FUGITIVE Unban [BANNED]  (Read 1905 times)

Offline [ER]FUGITIVE

• View Profile
[ER]FUGITIVE Unban [BANNED]
« on: December 25, 2011, 06:22:52 pm »
[MAF]Nikki, you banned me cuz i used hack,  I was testing a mod that is offroad in more TT with no intention of taking advantage against other players, as you can see I did not hit any records of the maps TT. I apologize and please unban me. sorry about my english.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 07:23:39 pm by pod »

Offline musicloveR

Re: [ER]FUGITIVE Unban
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 06:31:40 pm »
what the fuck? you had tiny speedboost and anti-fall off hack. i went to spec when you set top1 on hard race in /tt called Top-Dump.you beat that by about 15 secs. i doubt you could do that time without some hacks. then you picked another race, it was m4_nrg_extreme(something like that) and i saw you cheating. you used speedhack and when you were sliding down mount chilliad you crashed BUT you didnt fell of the bike, i banned you 10 meters before you finished so you couldnt set another /tt rec which should be deleted with others you made. banned!
oh yea, btw, admins rac3r and cypher also saw you using cheats so they can confirm

Offline [ER]FUGITIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 06:39:32 pm »
I know what i do, and i know is really wrong and bad, but if you unban me i i'll never use mods again, if you unban me just spec me for a few moments in some races and will see i never use mods more...

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 06:51:46 pm »
cheaters dont get second chances, sorry.

Offline [ER]FUGITIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 06:54:41 pm »
I see to many cheaters unbaned here, in the unban request, and it's my first time baned, why you can't unban me ? just give me a second chance

Offline pod

• Scripter
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: pod
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 07:23:23 pm »
No, banned.