Author Topic: Unban request Mex [BANNED]  (Read 2721 times)

Offline MeX™

• View Profile
Unban request Mex [BANNED]
« on: November 07, 2011, 07:30:15 pm »
  • [NSG]Mex
  • 188.23.28.xxx
  • Admin: Snoops
  • Reason: mods/hacks
  • Time: about 7 months ago

hi, this is my second unban request according to the ban about 7 months ago. There was a drag race with rainy weather in a tunnel. I had high fps and i luckily got a highscore, that was really tight (0,01 seconds?) Next race was loaded and after i have finished it i got banned for mods/hacks. The reason why you should unban me is that i didnt had any hacks or mods, I just had luck in a bugy game called gta san andreas. i would never use any tools to benefit. I'm just a player who  likes your server very much and who wants to have fun on your server. In our clanserver i'm a responsible admin. i hate cheaters and i have no regrets with them.
I know that i was ban evading several times and i'm sorry about that. That was only a sign for it, that i really like ur server :P
I hope u read the hole unban request and maybe u think about that. Sure, i have low chances, but i want to try it at least. For that i have waited so long.

With regards, [NSG]Mex
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:15:55 am by [MAF]Ush »

Offline musicloveR

Re: Unban request Mex
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 08:02:04 pm »
Snoopy:
you had about 150 ping and you set a top record on 404. no way!
He locked topic so you couldnt continue conversation about you ban. You can answer here and now about line up

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 08:08:48 pm »
There's no way a time like that was possible on that race.

Offline MeX™

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 08:19:02 pm »
i had ping jumps from 100-150 and over 100 fps

and i dont know how this could happen, in my eyes it was a bug. i asked myself "what is going on?"
and i have no idea to explain it different. i dont have any mods, i want to keep my gta at high fps. 

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 08:23:03 pm »
in allmost 4 years, I've never seen such a bug ???
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 08:24:46 pm by [LSR]Bootsyou »

Offline MeX™

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 08:24:45 pm »
well i postet "bug" but i meant something i cant explain, maybe a combination of several conditions

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 09:31:02 pm »
Like some sort of grip mod? You had high ping, relatively low fps, yet you somehow pwned the top record which was set by somebody with extremely high fps and low ping. Also, you held a record on a rainy race in TT that even Max couldn't beat. Something tells me you have a rain mod, since that'd make both of those times make sense.

Offline MeX™

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 09:44:21 pm »
i think over 100 fps is not really low?  :-\  more fps means more grip, or not?

yea and i know what TT you mean (bandito?), i was making it a thousand times. i didnt make top score at once. i always managed to do it better step to step.

its sure that u think of the possibility that i used a grip mod, but i have no plan where such a thing would be. and i never saw such a thing  ???

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 12:15:27 am »
Banned!