Author Topic: Unban Request APEXi  (Read 1990 times)

Offline APEXi

• View Profile
Unban Request APEXi
« on: November 04, 2011, 02:24:47 pm »
In-game name: APEXi
Admin who banned me: [2F2F]Merc
Reason for beeing banned: I can't figure out what was the reason.

I didn't flame anybody, like you see in the picture there is no name that addresses the noun TRAITOR

Merc just felt uhm.. I don't know how to put this... maybe guilty of something? And he abused of his admin power to ban me temporarly from the server, for something that didn't include me breaking any of the server's rules.

I would like for this to be also a report of [2F2F]Merc, of abusing his andmin powers, and it would be fair to somebody remove his admin level.

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request APEXi
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 02:28:34 pm »
it would be fair for you to leave me alone, ever since ive been in 2f2f youve been going all around shouting traitor at me. you really dont get how annoying this is, i warned you many times before, i kicked you few times but you still continued. ban is 4 hours so sit it out, you totally deserved it

Offline APEXi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 02:32:37 pm »
I didn't not shout "the traitor got tougher at you", there is no Merc name in there, if you feel guilty, well i don't care, anybody can feel guilty when they hear the word traitor... BUT they don't have the admin level to kick and ban players for that, right? 

So, if a level3 admin can see this and straight this thing up? I repeat this, I didn't offend anyone, Merc just felt guilty and banned me, he's level should be removed.

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 02:43:06 pm »
not even gonna argue about this, you know what you said and to who you said it, im not talking only about that line

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 02:54:36 pm »
Don't be annoying, simple as that. Don't do things that give people the chance to interpret badly.  You will be unbanned 4 hours after the ban was given.