Author Topic: digital drug, I doser  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
digital drug, I doser
« on: October 25, 2011, 10:25:03 am »
hey,

I've recently started using these sounds that can make you feel high, drunk, sleepy etc and thought some of you might be interested in it :)

I-DOSING IS THE USE OF AUDITORY TONES IN AN ATTEMPT TO ALTER CONSCIOUSNESS IN WAYS THAT CREATES A SIMULATED MOOD OR EXPERIENCE, SUCH AS TO MIMIC RECREATIONAL DRUGS. THE TECHNIQUE INVOLVES PLAYING TWO DIFFERENT TONES SIMULTANEOUSLY TO PRODUCE A PERCEIVED TONE INSIDE THE HEAD, IN ORDER TO ALTER BRAINWAVES.

There are many different types of the drugs to choose from, some are very mellow and others very strong and scary.

my tips on how to get it to work:
  • have so good quality earphones or headphones
  • at night, maybe in bed, sit or lay in a dark and quiet room/bedroom
  • set the volume at a low level, and focus on the sound coming through

For it to work, you have to listen for about 10-30minutes depending how easily you can focus in on the sound.

I recommend starting with: alcohol, marijuana, or cocaine and then progress on to other sounds like hash, heroine, ecstasy, opium. The 3 I would recommend you NOT to try are: Gates Of Hades, Hand Of God and Peyote due to affects causing fear of everything, and anxiety(I tried, it's awful)

I'm not going to post a download link to it because of rules on the forums not allowing copyright stuff to be shared by torrent, so send me a message and I'll send you the link :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 10:29:20 am by [aXs]lilrunty »
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: digital drug, I doser
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 12:39:45 pm »
I heard it has minimal effects and for a short amount of time. If you wanna get high use the real thing lol.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 04:01:47 pm »
if you only have minimal effects you haven't been relaxed, I have lost full control of my body with a couple of them. And yes it would be better to use the real thing but obviously the real thing has side affects such as addiction and are illegal, I mean who wants to shoot up with heroine? lol
HELLO THERE

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 11:42:11 pm »
are you very sensitive boy runty ?

if yes, dont try real things as vertigo suggested  ;D
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 10:32:26 pm by [LSR]Bootsyou »

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 06:04:15 am »
Tried it, it just got me stunned for a minute or two after it was over; I only experienced weird hearing, like 'waving' sound, very mild. Can't put it into words.
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...