Author Topic: I say sorry for that what i did to snoobs a few month ago  (Read 1671 times)

Offline [NSG]BL1NK

• View Profile
I say sorry for that what i did to snoobs a few month ago
« on: September 12, 2011, 08:22:36 pm »
•[NSG]BL1NK
•I have a dynamic ip so i dont know the ip for that day.
•[MAF]Snoobs
•I think it was "stop anoying me" or so...i dont know the exact reason but it was this kind.
•Sure I was angry after the ban it started when I hited by mistake Snoobs. After some discussions he banned me.
And then one month later Snoobs joined our Server i ask him to unban me, I said sry and he said "ban will stay" after it i dont banned him from our server. Last week i just wanted to play with some other NSG members like rodneyking, sanni and sun after the first race i got another ban, from an admin which name i dont know. Today nikki and an other member of your clan joined our server i was angry because i said already my mistakes and i got still more bans, thats why i banned them too. I want to clear it here because i dont want that my other NSG members got kicked or so, because they have a lot of fun to play on your server. I actually dont like to race, i'm more the fighter, but sometimes when i want to play with the other members so i join adrenalinex with them together. But mostly i get one ban after the other just because it. And i dont to stop the fun of the other members, so i want to clear it here in a peace way. :>

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
Re: I say sorry for that what i did to snoobs a few month ago
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 08:43:55 pm »
who`s snoobs?  :L

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 08:45:44 pm »
The reason you kept getting banned for rejoining is because you were never unbanned in the first place. Things would have been a lot simpler if you'd just posted an unban request here like you have now. Basically, we joined your server with MAF tags and played perfectly fairly, but you still banned us anyway (and don't say you knew it was me, I'd changed my IP that day). Saying you were annoyed with us for asking you to unban Mourad is just a lie, since we just joined, said nothing and raced fairly. Here's a screenshot of that:

And don't lie to yourself. The only reason you're really saying sorry is because of the ban threat to your clan. You're worried, not sorry.

Anyway, here's what Snoops had to say about this topic:
"it was for flaming me and not believing me when i banned his friend for cheating, he kept going on and on, he was the only guy i banned... no innocent people got banned so that's lying.
i only ever joined his server once with phobos and i didn't even say anything like that."

That's all I have to say for now.

Offline [NSG]BL1NK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 08:54:23 pm »
Oh yes, laugh about me.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 09:00:41 pm »
Did you actually bother reading my reply?