Author Topic: Unban Request [BANNED]  (Read 4584 times)

Offline [OSR]Riot

• View Profile
Unban Request [BANNED]
« on: September 04, 2011, 08:47:35 am »
Riot(Also known as Rita or Drag Queen)
mooman
Bye
I got banned about 1 and a half years ago?Anyways any chance to get unbanned?Maybe i can play 1 or 2 hours on your server.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:38:18 pm by [MAF]Ush »

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 07:40:37 pm »
Your unban appeal has been discussed and we have decided not to unban you as you've had more than enough chances in the past.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 08:24:09 pm »
Although the final ban wasn't for anything too major. Is there any way of limiting the amount of time people can play on the server for? Because I'd be +1 for unban, but most others would probably disagree...

And Reller only committed that one offense, other than that he stuck totally to the rules. If they were both unbanned, I'm sure Reller could keep Riot in line. IMO Riot's changed anyway
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:08:26 pm by [aXs]Joeee »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 06:16:19 am »
Your unban appeal has been discussed and we have decided not to unban you as you've had more than enough chances in the past.

It's decided, thx but no thx Joe
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [OSR]Riot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 08:08:02 am »
Ok i know i've had enough chances in the past but during my last unban i've shown you that i've not been a prick anymore,the only mistake i did was threatening killerbunnies and that was a huge mistake that i did.When i was last unbanned i've stopped flaming all the time and i've started to show some respect.I've learnt from these chances and you know that but anyway i can't do anything,it's your choice.

It's decided, thx but no thx Joe
I know that you hate me but what did i ever do to you?I mean i always respected you and as i can remember i have never flamed to you  ???

Although the final ban wasn't for anything too major. Is there any way of limiting the amount of time people can play on the server for? Because I'd be +1 for unban, but most others would probably disagree...

And Reller only committed that one offense, other than that he stuck totally to the rules. If they were both unbanned, I'm sure Reller could keep Riot in line. IMO Riot's changed anyway

Well Reller won't play on this server anymore because he is busy with school.The thing i can't understand is that most admins hate me and i've always respected them,maybe in the past i've been cocky i know but i was like 12?i was just a kid if i even think of the things i used to do in the past i would be ashamed.During my last unban i can't remember that i've been disrespectful to any admin apart from killerbunnies and i apologize for that.So i just don't understand why so much hate ;-/

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 08:29:15 am »
What the point of threatening anyone?
If ppl dont like you they wont play with you.
Also they talk to others about you and everybody hate you.
And if hole AdrenalineX community don`t want to play with you,
whats the point of trying to come back ???
Its like you wonna be rude again and fit where ppl dont want you

If AdrenalineX guys would told me they don`t want to play with me (does not matter whats the reason) i would leave.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 08:34:38 am by [AK47]M4lysz »

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 08:54:15 am »
The thing i can't understand is that most admins hate me and i've always respected them

seems that u still dont understand....

u respected admins because they could ban you but u still acted like a bad kid with others players (i was admin so i trusted words of non admins at this time) and i dont see apologies to for them, only for admins

who can decide :(

Respect # Fear ! 

Offline [OSR]Riot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 09:14:27 am »
The thing i can't understand is that most admins hate me and i've always respected them

seems that u still dont understand....

u respected admins because they could ban you but u still acted like a bad kid with others players (i was admin so i trusted words of non admins at this time) and i dont see apologies to for them, only for admins

who can decide :(

Respect # Fear ! 
i acted like a bad kid with others?Maybe with some players that kept ramming me for purpose but as far as i can remember i was staying quiet and just racing all the time.Well to be honest i can't really be sure of what i am saying because it was like 2 years ago?But i can't just agree of everything that you say,i didn't respect only admins,i respected other players aswell.

What the point of threatening anyone?
If ppl dont like you they wont play with you.
Also they talk to others about you and everybody hate you.
And if hole AdrenalineX community don`t want to play with you,
whats the point of trying to come back ???
Its like you wonna be rude again and fit where ppl dont want you

If AdrenalineX guys would told me they don`t want to play with me (does not matter whats the reason) i would leave.
Yes you are right,what's the point playing in a community where everyone hates me?But why does everyone hate me?It's like i've been cocky with all of this community.In old times maybe i could understand that everyone would hate me cause i was a fuckin kiddie and i just flamed all the time but during my last unban i've respected many fair players and admins..What's the point of trying to come back?I'd like to come back because i want to race and have some fun that's why i want to come back and why should i be rude again if i wasn't rude before?

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 12:59:54 pm »
Ok i know i've had enough chances in the past but during my last unban i've shown you that i've not been a prick anymore,the only mistake i did was threatening killerbunnies and that was a huge mistake that i did.When i was last unbanned i've stopped flaming all the time and i've started to show some respect.I've learnt from these chances and you know that but anyway i can't do anything,it's your choice.

[...]

I know that you hate me but what did i ever do to you?I mean i always respected you and as i can remember i have never flamed to you  ???

[...]

The thing i can't understand is that most admins hate me and i've always respected them,maybe in the past i've been cocky i know but i was like 12?i was just a kid if i even think of the things i used to do in the past i would be ashamed.During my last unban i can't remember that i've been disrespectful to any admin apart from killerbunnies and i apologize for that.So i just don't understand why so much hate ;-/

1. Threatening anybody or anything (you did threaten to attack the server after being banned too last time) is still something very serious.
And no you didn't stop flaming, you just pretended to have changed toward admins, as boots said, I know it because as I wasn't admin yet I was one of those, and when I asked you to stop ramming you were just flaming me. And I saw you often ramming non admin players, especially new players. You say you only rammed those who do it on purpose? Well maybe you thought every time somebody crashed on a bump or on a lamppost in front of you, he did it on purpose to crash you too?

2 & 3. It's not about what you did to him, but about the harm you've done in general. So if a player uses weapon hacks, but doesn't kill an admin, we shouldn't ban him because he's done nothing to us? Knutico and other admins are aware of what you've done, of how many chances you've had (although it was hard to know exactly).

Also think about that: if we unban you, who deserves a permanent ban? Everybody should at least get a second chance then (also a third), how would it feel when we post on unban requests even for people banned many months ago, that cheaters don't get a second chance, and directly lock with no discussion, but in the meanwhile we unban somebody who had more than 2 chances, and especially tried to attack the server, threatened the server (and a player)? And I'm only mentionning some of the things you did last time you got banned.

So yes you were a kid, although 1 year and a half since last ban isn't that much time, but we should treat every player equally, to us you're just a player like another, rules are for everybody there's no exceptions for kids, adults, "brothers" using same ip, animals or whatever.

Just try to find another server, or another game if you don't know what to do.

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 01:17:55 pm »

ouzo

:L :L :L :L :L :P :P :P :P ;D ^-^ ;D ^-^ ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Offline [OSR]Riot

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 01:30:38 pm »

[...]

[...]

The thing i can't understand is that most admins hate me and i've always respected them,maybe in the past i've been cocky i know but i was like 12?i was just a kid if i even think of the things i used to do in the past i would be ashamed.During my last unban i can't remember that i've been disrespectful to any admin apart from killerbunnies and i apologize for that.So i just don't understand why so much hate ;-/

1. Threatening anybody or anything (you did threaten to attack the server after being banned too last time) is still something very serious.
And no you didn't stop flaming, you just pretended to have changed toward admins, as boots said, I know it because as I wasn't admin yet I was one of those, and when I asked you to stop ramming you were just flaming me. And I saw you often ramming non admin players, especially new players. You say you only rammed those who do it on purpose? Well maybe you thought every time somebody crashed on a bump or on a lamppost in front of you, he did it on purpose to crash you too?

2 & 3. It's not about what you did to him, but about the harm you've done in general. So if a player uses weapon hacks, but doesn't kill an admin, we shouldn't ban him because he's done nothing to us? Knutico and other admins are aware of what you've done, of how many chances you've had (although it was hard to know exactly).

Also think about that: if we unban you, who deserves a permanent ban? Everybody should at least get a second chance then (also a third), how would it feel when we post on unban requests even for people banned many months ago, that cheaters don't get a second chance, and directly lock with no discussion, but in the meanwhile we unban somebody who had more than 2 chances, and especially tried to attack the server, threatened the server (and a player)? And I'm only mentionning some of the things you did last time you got banned.

So yes you were a kid, although 1 year and a half since last ban isn't that much time, but we should treat every player equally, to us you're just a player like another, rules are for everybody there's no exceptions for kids, adults, "brothers" using same ip, animals or whatever.

Just try to find another server, or another game if you don't know what to do.

Well written to be honest,the thing is that i just don't want to create more problems,all i want is to race a little and have some fun.Anyways i know that i don't deserve more chances cause i've wasted all of them.Close this thread please before i turn your pc fans backwards,just kidding  :L :L :L.Cya

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request [BANNED]
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2011, 01:38:31 pm »
Good luck in life mate.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2011, 02:38:48 pm »
Close this thread please before i turn your pc fans backwards,just kidding  :L :L :L.
:L