Author Topic: Unban request for BANGLADESH [Banned till 10 sept]  (Read 1516 times)

Offline BANGLADESH

• View Profile
Unban request for BANGLADESH [Banned till 10 sept]
« on: September 03, 2011, 05:01:01 am »
yes, i blocked the next guy so that i can win.  Admin speedster warned me and i argued with him but never did that certainly after that day. ...today i saw some other admin "moskva" banned me just at spawn. I never even accelerated the car. i was just spawned. how come i get banned later after getting warning. or is it just a personal hatrate or something?

please unban and thanks.

123.49.1.66 [03/09/11 | 04:50:51] BANGLADESH - [Moskva] [acting like a noob - blocking is not ok] [Track: SF_UndergroundLeague_

IP address at time of banning = 123.49.1.55
Admin who banned you = Moskva
Reason given by the admin for your banning = blocking
Reason(s) why we should unban you = because i am not hacking. its just race and survival of the fittest. i saw many while race that they are not racing, but to annoying others from racing by blocking roads. they are bannable. while i am racing for speed and to dominate.
regards
nick=BANGLADESH
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 11:30:29 am by [MAF]Ush »

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request for BANGLADESH
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 05:17:27 am »
First of all, there is no admin speedster.

That day several players (including speedsteer) reported you for blocking on purpose, which is against the /rules by the way. I warned you to stop blocking and then you started to brag about how "blocking is a skill" acting all arrogant and stuff.

But before I could start giving you right sense about things you left the server.

So thats why I banned you today right when you connected.

Blocking is not ok nor is making smartass comments about it. I'd say BAN for one week.
I think its enough time for you to rethink and grow some sense about fair racing.

Be aware though, if you banevade on this period your ban lenght will increase. A ban is to stay banned. So just wait, a week its not much time.
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...

Offline BANGLADESH

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 05:20:59 am »
thanks for your help moskva. i can express its my freedom as long as i am not doing it, is the important thing for you.

regards

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 11:30:14 am »
week ban! 10 september you're getting unbanned.

Remember not to ban evade!