Author Topic: [Eternal]DaBaR] [unban request]  (Read 3658 times)

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
[Eternal]DaBaR] [unban request]
« on: August 13, 2011, 04:56:37 pm »
username:[Eternal]DaBaR]
/ban by: mehlol
reason:sur face mod
IP; dinamyc                                                                  hi all after some months !! i come back cuz i'm innocent i have eat this ban and i dont have use this mod i have stop ban evaded at last 5-6 month with last name i evade is WhiteyJordan!! perka is not me but the IP is range cuz he have the 2 internet like me forthnet and he living very close in my city is very unfairly to banned ppl like me with exellent stats  without proof  . u have to unbanned me like more ppl u have unbanned cuz no have proof and i am older player like thems!! i can show u my skills just unbanned me and come in game to see it !! hope understand

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: [Eternal]DaBaR] [unban request]
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 07:02:34 pm »
ban was tasty?

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 07:27:08 pm »
have stop ban evaded at last 5-6 month

79.129.244.78 [20/06/11 | 19:31:19] perka - [Unreported] [MAF]noobasaurus banned perka (Reason: dabar) [Track: sultanana] (Greece)
77.49.47.37 [18/06/11 | 06:55:57] perka - [Unreported] [MAF]noobasaurus banned perka (Reason: dabar) [Track: Limo_Live_IV] (Greece)
88.218.207.117 [08/06/11 | 17:54:27] WhiteyJordan - [Unreported] [MAF]noobasaurus banned WhiteyJordan (Reason: dabar) [Track: Sultan_LV] (Greece)
77.49.58.73 [02/06/11 | 10:16:26] BesTime - [Unreported] [MAF]falky banned BesTime (Reason: yo dabar) [Track: TEAMWORK] (Greece)
77.49.141.212 [28/05/11 | 23:17:11] perka - [Unreported] [MAF]noobasaurus banned perka (Reason: dabar) [Track: FerrariGarage] (Greece)
88.218.27.217 [06/05/11 | 11:43:12] [ER]Zero - [Unreported] [MAF]falky banned [ER]Zero (Reason: dabar) [Track: Big_ear_Drift] (Greece)

and I banned you today also. All in all quality of your post and attitude are another reasons to not unban you.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 07:28:58 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 07:28:39 pm »
your harassment of admins is why you are banned.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 08:52:12 pm »
Dabar, give up and also stop stalking on IRC and saying bullshit there.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 12:44:34 am »
I once banned him on IRC but Fantomas was caught in the range, lol!

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 03:30:40 pm »
your harassment of admins is why you are banned.
how you think i'm feeling when i burning in your server and i get banned for nothing u can tell me what is this ?? i'm a person who dont provoke  harassment without reason!! cuz i try some times to talk about my unbanned and  perka .

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 05:10:16 pm »
it's not some human right to play on this server. we make it a point not to unban people who harass us as that would only encourage more people to do it. if you ever want your actual ban to be looked at properly, stop evading/harassing for a very long time then come back here and ask again.

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 08:59:50 pm »
it's not some human right to play on this server. we make it a point not to unban people who harass us as that would only encourage more people to do it. if you ever want your actual ban to be looked at properly, stop evading/harassing for a very long time then come back here and ask again.
  now u are changing my ban name from sur face mod to harassing??? cuz that i understand..and what u will say for my /reports?  if u have any proof for your talks for harassing admins show me. and for ban evading i have stop im say you and the last name i have join WhiteyJordan, perka its not me the ip is just range cuz have the same internet forthenet and the same windows 7 its a fail by admins !!! im watching the thread !!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 12:11:46 am »
unfortunately, since no one thought your shit was worth saving, we don't have much. these survived though:

from irc:
  respect: n000b chiken n00b chiken n00b chikens n00b chiken n00b chiken n00b chiken n00b chiken n00b chiken

youtube:
Comment on your video: [UK]AdrenalineX GTAU-MP beta
 UNBANNED EternalDaBaR
0:52

Delete    
 04/01/11

don't think that just cos the person you spammed isn't admin anymore you can get away with it all, the only thing that matters is they were admin at the time.

whether you're innocent or not, spamming people like that is NEVER ALLOWED and until a time has passed without any spam the original ban (for handling) won't be discussed as the outcome would be irrelevant.

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 04:14:05 pm »
unfortunately, since no one thought your shit was worth saving, we don't have much. these survived though:
i remember me very good dont worry, its this pm on fb in snoopy and one more in phobos on irc cuz i say to him i'm no perka and he say me ok and banned me on irc and 1 more in irc again on snoopy cuz him have start all this man dont forgget it!! banned ppl with my stats without proof is very unfairly !! 8)
from irc:
  respect: n000b chiken n00b chiken n00b chikens n00b chiken n00b chiken n00b chiken n00b chiken n00b chiken
this i dont remember !

youtube:
Comment on your video: [UK]AdrenalineX GTAU-MP beta
 UNBANNED EternalDaBaR
0:52

Delete    
 04/01/11

don't think that just cos the person you spammed isn't admin anymore you can get away with it all, the only thing that matters is they were admin at the time.

whether you're innocent or not, spamming people like that is NEVER ALLOWED and until a time has passed without any spam the original ban (for handling) won't be discussed as the outcome would be irrelevant.
but u dont ask me how u think im feeling when i burning in your server and i get a thnx banned without proof !! if harassing admins is the problem im say sorry !! but in game i dont have never so much problems...:/

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 05:07:07 pm »
I think there exists civilized way of communicating instead of acting like a total kid.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 05:32:08 pm »
Bye bye Dabar, my friend, you remain banned.

Offline FlashCry

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 07:42:05 pm »
Greetings from me and this is the last time.

you are not supposed to unban me and i know that you are really not in that mood either,but...

Please,have a check at your "super-wow-omygosh-security-protections" which discovers "hax" the same time,there is no hack arround.
I am sure that you are not even able to send me a screenshot of me "hacking" or video...and this is really strange from your side. ;)

Furthermore,

it was fun playing in your server for 6 months,if i said something "disturbing" about your admins i really want to apologise but if you get on my shoes its like "They_Ban_me_for_nothing"
...the real joke was that you banned "perka" because your systems detected that me and him are the same person or wte xD

if you really had a glance at the game you could realise that this would never be possible...Please have a check at your IP logs or whatever and find out the truth ;p

On the other hand i really want to come back in the game,but not under these situation...I f i was "disturbing" im sorry,If i was a "hacker" i was not and if i was not loving the server,i wouldnt be online for 10hour+ every single day for six months.

Matter's in your hands,describe your desicions

Thanks all
:)