Author Topic: UK Riots - What's your opinion?  (Read 30815 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: UK Riots - What's your opinion?
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2011, 02:58:05 pm »
But that is about to change I believe Epoxi. In NL it's getting harder to study with each year for the lower incomes..

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2011, 03:01:31 pm »
mourad please stop breeding, thank you.

Offline superrammer_

• rammmmmmmmmmmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2011, 03:13:38 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aURNsOU0T0[/youtube]

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2011, 03:15:08 pm »
i dont have a religion and as far as i know them,  islam > others : the more close to what an human being is.

In all religion there are some extremists and in europe we prefer show muslims ones insteads of christians one (so that we can believe we're clean)

Pain me to see racism here (that's what it is : judging a group of people for religions/country belonging or color of skin) those riots seems have nothing to do (from what i saw) with religion. With stupidity,

poverty, miseducation,egoism...ok but with religion ?

AX is a good example of what world is : u can meet people from everywhere, some are nice, some are cunts...

PS : i saw only men in riot not women => all men are idiots ?

or many of them wear jeans so all who wear jeans are idiots ? for sure noone in suit here ^^

Basic thoughts :( rules the world :((((((

Nothing is worst than ignorance in action.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:22:27 pm by [LSR]Bootsyou »

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2011, 03:36:56 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmhF2rtEdQ[/youtube]

This made me fucking sad, I don't want to live in a muslim world...

it is inevitable tho, say bye-byez to advanced civilization in the future, say hello to beating yo wife and howling like a demented shaman, kissing the floor.

seriously tho, if there won't be a WW3 any time soon, somehow balancing this shit [wink] which is gettin outa hand - we can all kiss earth's future goodbye.

P.S. oh and you can't leave earth because there won't be any research in the astronautics field. Every living second is wasted by bonding with an imaginary friend.

* Ganja doesn't want to live here anymore  :'(

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2011, 03:56:29 pm »
i dont have a religion and as far as i know them,  islam > others : the more close to what an human being is.

In all religion there are some extremists and in europe we prefer show muslims ones insteads of christians one (so that we can believe we're clean)

Pain me to see racism here (that's what it is : judging a group of people for religions/country belonging or color of skin) those riots seems have nothing to do (from what i saw) with religion. With stupidity,

AX is a good example of what world is : u can meet people from everywhere, some are nice, some are cunts...

I'm happy living alongside other cultures (well I already do), but when people start saying they want to change the legal system in favour of religious law? No thanks.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2011, 04:03:38 pm »
Muslims are extremer on average than jews or christians. The policy for muslim is to have as many childs as possible to take over the world by just being with a bigger number..

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2011, 04:25:58 pm »
mourad please stop breeding, thank you.
:L

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2011, 04:46:19 pm »
pff

the most expansonist religion is evangelism not islam (and they are pretty extremes)

and this topic isn't about religions ! but about riots in UK ;)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 04:50:57 pm by [LSR]Bootsyou »

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2011, 05:03:06 pm »

PS : i saw only men in riot not women => all men are idiots ?

or many of them wear jeans so all who wear jeans are idiots ? for sure noone in suit here ^^

Basic thoughts :( rules the world :((((((

Nothing is worst than ignorance in action.

Plese, don't ignore how muslims treat women and don't you hear how they kill Christians just because they are Christians?!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2011, 05:09:18 pm »
i've watched videos online of muslims stoning women and men because they were caught cheating and having sex. it made me feel sick to actually watch people be killed that way

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2011, 05:13:46 pm »
i dont.

But i dont see the world in black and white with good christians on one side and bad muslims on other. People of both communities are good and bad (even a man alone is good and bad : the difference is what choices he makes : share his good (painfull) or his bad (easy)  )

i dont like to read unilateral speeches full of hate and ignorance. I dont know the truth but i can see closemindness (what i judge like closemindness regarding about what i know about people and world around)

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2011, 05:50:57 pm »
In terms of technological progress, any religion serves as a barrier.

A person simply can't gain spiritual enlightenment with Old ideas and views, it's very crucial to implement the modern findings in science and  philosophy..

So, basically most worldly religions and Islam in particular are in a loop, an inescapable one.

Let's just hope when the WW3 unfolds (sooner or later it will),

China and USA will > Islam countries. (Which by that time may as well be Holland, France or Israel)

:(

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2011, 06:02:37 pm »
WW3 would be the end of the world...

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2011, 06:49:28 pm »
funny because the world will end before there is a WW3, and even if the world didn't end, there wouldn't be a WW3 anyway
HELLO THERE