Author Topic: UK Riots - What's your opinion?  (Read 31045 times)

Offline siiiim

Re: UK Riots - What's your opinion?
« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2011, 09:23:23 am »
Shit has massively kicked off in Edinburgh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW0356brnrE

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2011, 09:27:26 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri9FC-kUP5o[/youtube]

OMG THIS VIDEO IS SO RACIST FLAG IT.

fucking relax.

whenever religion is the topic of conversation it always ends in NO FUCK YOU YOUR VIEWS ARE WRONG.

Ganja has his views, he is allowed to have them. If you don't agree then get the fuck over it.

If you're gonna be offended by anything people say about your religion, or anything 'racist' then get off the internet. In fact, buy a bubble and live in it.

i think it's you who needs to relax, we're all also allowed to have our opinions, and we all get offended by different things. not everybody has to be like you you know

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2011, 09:49:18 am »
i'm not from England, but this shit is getting out of hand.
Hope u guys are safe  ;)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2011, 11:37:48 am »
if everybody got along and just agreed with everybody else's opinions (even if we get angry over them and don't like it) the world and the internet would be a boring place
same goes for vertigo, if you don't like it that not everybody can get along, then leave the internet or get the fuck over it.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2011, 11:55:05 am »
but is the rioting calming down a bit already?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2011, 12:19:23 pm »
not sure xD

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 11, 2011, 01:10:31 pm »
if everybody got along and just agreed with everybody else's opinions (even if we get angry over them and don't like it) the world and the internet would be a boring place
same goes for vertigo, if you don't like it that not everybody can get along, then leave the internet or get the fuck over it.

lol not saying everyone has to agree with everyone else, that's impossible. just try not to turn everyone's opinions into fights. you aren't you know who afterall lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 11, 2011, 01:16:22 pm »
lol true i guess (^_^)

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2011, 02:02:01 pm »

lol not saying everyone has to agree with everyone else, that's impossible. just try not to turn everyone's opinions into fights. you aren't you know who afterall lol

I lol'd.

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 11, 2011, 04:39:02 pm »
mooman

I'm not coming out against ethnic groups.
I have Arab friends who are liberated, open minded atheist people.
I have Jewish (ethnicity wise- not religious) friends who are liberated, open minded atheist people.

and so forth..

What I do have a big problem with, is the religious jews/muslims which turn their whole being on this planet into two main goals:

1. Making 10 children per family and living off the working class' taxes.
2. Praying to an imaginary fairy, not contributing SHIT to the society.

These are the leeches that ruin this country/any country in the world.

And please, get your facts straight before you say things like "Israelis think its their land promised by god"

Only the orthodox religious moronic jews think that.

But lets not go into the whole israel issue, its a complicated subject, and while I live here and know this from whithin, not to mention I've studied on the subject on my own (not in school)
and your knowledge on the subject can be summed up by the biased, one sided opinions you hear in the media.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 11, 2011, 05:20:12 pm »
well i agree with that, i don't like people like that either. but i just didn't like how you only mentioned the muslims "dividing like cancer". tbh, the biggest concern we have now is we are using too many of the earth's resources and soon they will run out. so it's humans that are dividing like cancer. obviously once we run out of water/food/oil then people will die and it will all regulate itself but that won't be very nice..
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2011, 05:39:34 pm »
so it's humans that are dividing like cancer.

when the oil runs out, the human cancer will backslash tremendously from this pretty blue ball floating in space we call Earth.

yep. We are in for a big change during our life time.. this is going to be sweet

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2011, 05:46:02 pm »
ffs you all scaring me now :(

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #148 on: August 11, 2011, 05:58:19 pm »
Lock?

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2011, 05:59:45 pm »
so it's humans that are dividing like cancer.

when the oil runs out, the human cancer will backslash tremendously from this pretty blue ball floating in space we call Earth.

yep. We are in for a big change during our life time.. this is going to be sweet

If we run out of oil = disaster. There's a problem in USA with Water too. The water source that the San Andreas area cities are using is prognosed to deplete if the population gets too high. About the years 2020-2050.

But on topic: these riots are used to force more laws on people that haven't even participated in the riots or even are the victims.