Author Topic: My Apology Topic :)  (Read 8860 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
My Apology Topic :)
« on: July 07, 2011, 04:16:00 pm »
First of all I would like to say sorry for any trouble I ever caused anybody. The truth is, for a very long time I wasn't happy with the position I was in. I felt like I was obligated to play at AX because of cheaters, evaders etc etc. It was probably obvious how frustrated I was with myself because I always complained about how bad my racing got and how much I hated this new era, and that was mainly due to pressure and having to constantly be on the look out for cheaters and ban evaders, it got to me so much that I took it out on other people and I really am sorry. I'm not bitter about what's happened because mooman is only protecting everybody else because he really is a good guy. I was playing yesterday and for the first time in god knows how long I actually felt happy that I could race freely and be friendly towards everyone. Being an admin is such hard work and I think people that aren't admins won't understand it until they eventually become one. and I hope it's something i never get the chance to do again on any game server :)

I hope you can forgive me and we can all get along fine. If you don't want to accept my apology then I understand. :)

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. < so true
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 04:20:08 pm by Snoopy »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: My Apology Topic :)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 04:21:28 pm »
yeah, being an admin is harder than people realise and you definitely worked the hardest.. it's mostly my fault for putting you in that position in the first place anyway so sorry about that. apology accepted obviously  :D
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 04:24:01 pm »
i'm still willing to help out with donations and whatever else i can help with to show my loyalty to everyone and to show i haven't gotten bitter by eating too many lemons :D

but it's so nice having a big weight lifted off my shoulders. now to find somewhere to live by the 29th :D

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 04:26:45 pm »
coolio :D
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 04:26:59 pm »
yeh what moo said, you made sure every hacker/evader got banned , thats what i appreciated about you. you gave up your racing (even when you were 1st) to keep the hackers and evaders away, you did a great job.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 04:30:12 pm by [LSR]Mourad »

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 04:37:09 pm »
all I can say is SNOOPY FTW we love you  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 04:37:48 pm »
well i don't know about that, not sure if people accept it or not :L

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 04:41:01 pm »
Everyone has shit times I suppose. What you have to keep in mind that a lot of the time there were usually more than enough admins online to support the server, you never really needed to feel overwhelmed or anything. All I can suggest is that you take this time off to just chill and maybe we can have you back as an admin that you are usually worthy of in the future.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 04:48:10 pm »
thanks. but yeh i spent most of my time tracking IPs on the forum and playing detective so much that i wasn't able to enjoy myself.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 05:16:21 pm »
I guess sometimes you really need to go out and breath some fresh air
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 05:26:18 pm »
I knew you'd come around and accept it but you've accepted it graciously and you aren't bitter even for all the support you've given AX. Which is really nice :) Takes guts to come back and apologise. Always a good quality to be able to see your own faults. I'm sure you're not completely done supporting AX, I think you will be welcome back eventually if that's what you wanted. It's pretty hard banning evaders, very annoying and feels like a chore. I'm not good at it coz I forget cheaters but you were, I can see how it would get annoying, constantly being on the lookout for similar IP's. It''s nice playing as a normal player though I bet, change is good. At least you're free of obligations to deal with IRL stuff for a while now :)

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 07:16:35 pm »
Well Andy, i think u did good things for server but its good that u think that you give urself some fresh air IRL and in server too, i think its better for you without all that busy stuff from the server. good luck mate :-*

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 07:20:34 pm »

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 07:22:16 pm »
Nice to see you back

You was the best admin that i know

I apologize too for making troubles with my previous accounts

Good luck in your real life  :)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 07:59:22 pm »
I was happy to see old Andy leaving. I don't know if i will be happy to see new Andy coming back. I hope my view about you will change someday but I don't promise anything. People need the second chance...

We will see how the things are going.