Author Topic: Unban Request here pls :/  (Read 3748 times)

Offline [XR]ShelbyMpower

• View Profile
Unban Request here pls :/
« on: June 24, 2011, 08:51:18 pm »
So! My brother Vtec was playing on my pc and 1 race he start at 1st just for 5 seconds! " he dont play a shit" the 1st turn he makes shit. But an admin with the name "Cromiel" just because saw 1st place for a few seconds with a nick Vtec[guest].
I have sure he dont use hacks because he dont understand a shit of this. and then he just going on 1st like as usual i do at start and any 1 who got a good grid and pc etc... cromiel have no reason to BAN. and i got banned to because ip got banned... :/ there are more ppl who can check what i´m saying. i´m just a bit angry because i hate BAN with no reason for that. i dont play this shit at 2 days... thnks and sry for something.!
PS: sry for my bad english :P

Offline [XR]ShelbyMpower

• View Profile
Re: Unban Request here pls :/
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 08:55:16 pm »
So! My brother Vtec was playing on my pc and 1 race he start at 1st just for 5 seconds! " he dont play a shit" the 1st turn he makes shit. But an admin with the name "Cromiel" just because saw 1st place for a few seconds with a nick Vtec[guest] he resolve to ban him
I have sure he dont use hacks because he dont understand a shit of this. and then he just going on 1st like as usual i do at start and any 1 who got a good grid and pc etc... cromiel have no reason to BAN. and i got banned to because ip got banned... :/ there are more ppl who can check what i´m saying. i´m just a bit angry because i hate BAN with no reason for that. i dont play this shit at 2 days... thnks and sry for something.!
PS: sry for my bad english :P

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 08:55:52 pm »
Vtec was playing on my pc and 1 race he start at 1st just for 5 seconds!

it was a drag race Drag2 :/

Offline [XR]ShelbyMpower

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 09:04:16 pm »
yeh and what to do now?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 09:05:06 pm »
wait for cromiell, we have no proof

Offline [XR]ShelbyMpower

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 09:07:36 pm »
ummm ok then.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 02:25:04 pm »
On the start, I apologize for my late response but I did miss this topic somehow...

I loaded this race while ago to remind myself what it exactly is and I remember that from the start, this player had almost 1 second adventage. This is just not possible while I was also starting from the first line also and the gap between him and others was far too big. I had no doubt about it.

I have to start recording videos again...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 02:26:44 pm by Cromiell »

Offline [XR]ShelbyMpower

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 07:06:17 pm »
lol it was on my pc bro. ok i dont have  nothing more to say. just it was unfair. if was me playing the same will appen and u not ban me because u know the player. cmon....
if wanna unban this ip ok. if dont wanna its ok too. i have no pacience to be boring with this game again. just play 4 fun. thnks for somethink and sry for something.

hasta   

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 07:25:08 pm »
earl?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2011, 07:26:03 pm »
34rlR4c3r?

Offline [XR]ShelbyMpower

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2011, 07:36:23 pm »
yes. i`m trying to say nobody cheat...

Offline [XR]ShelbyMpower

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2011, 07:39:05 pm »
i just tried to say nobody cheat

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 03:03:34 am »
i don't know what to do... it's word v word

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 08:13:57 am »
Personally I also don't know what to think about your brother cheatting, really.
And no. It doesn't matter who cheats! Every cheater will be punished. Doesn't matter what score (i think you wanted to say i wouldn't ban high score player).

And I don't say that player cheatting from your IP was indeed you. It's hard to believe in brothers, sister, uncles but there is always a chance...

Offline [XR]ShelbyMpower

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 10:55:34 am »
he is not my real brother... i´m living in his house here in geneva! and i have sure he dont use hacks because i was watch him playing!!! look i have only question? can u unban ? i´m tired to this shits bro.... i play this shit since hitler die and have no pacience to bla bla bla... :/