Author Topic: Unban request: DeivuxxX [unbanned]  (Read 2387 times)

Offline DeivuxxX

• View Profile
Unban request: DeivuxxX [unbanned]
« on: June 16, 2011, 01:27:29 pm »
Name: DeivuxxX
IP: 89.116.218.XXX.
Banned by: [MAF]falky
Ban reason: this is more fun. (being an arse).
Why should I be unbanned?: First I probably should explain ban reason. Before ban falky kicked me for ramming people, then I came back and started arguing with him about that. I said something like: "I find it more fun fighting for victory, than just driving peacefully, competing who can use most shortcuts and longer don't crash into something", and then he just banned me. I thought I will get unbanned soon, since this was a small thing, but I'm banned for about a month, so I'm asking for unban.
I can stop ramming, if people are looking at this game so seriously, even if it won't be that fun to play this way for me.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 05:23:38 pm by [MAF]mooman »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request: DeivuxxX
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 01:33:12 pm »
Lets hear falkys side

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 12:05:52 pm »
I can stop ramming, if people are looking at this game so seriously, even if it won't be that fun to play this way for me.

Even for some who play casually, getting rammed can get pretty annoying. Especially when done deliberately. If you find it so boring not being able to ram in ax then why not play elsewhere? Why bother asking to get unbanned when you know you won't have as much fun here?

btw I don't play the self-pity game, sorry.

Offline DeivuxxX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 02:12:46 pm »
I'm not saying that it's fun to play only when I ram. Beating people fair gives me even more self-pride. And why I want unban? Because this is the only good racing server that i know. Name me one server as good and popular as this and I'm out. And I'm not self-pity or sorry, I didn't crash people faces in real life, so there's nothing to be sorry about. Also I always looked at ramming this way: I won't be sorry for people that I rammed, but I'll never complain if I get rammed myself.

Anyway, I'll be gone until Monday, so it would be nice to be unbanned until then. :)

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 04:49:36 pm »
Just because it's not in real life doesn't mean it doesn't frustrate players for no reason. Even if we did allow ramming, the ping differences would make it incredibly unfair and players with 300 ping could ram everyone and under 50 ping players would get rammed all the time. Maybe in a world where all our pings are the same your "I'll ram but won't complain when I get rammed" system would work but that's not the case. Don't somehow think you can play by a different set of rules to everyone else or decide you shouldn't apologise because "it's not real life". Nothing on the internet is real life. Your ban isn't real life. But here you are complaining about it.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline DeivuxxX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 05:03:31 pm »
Ok, ok. I was wrong and you should notice that I LOOKED at ramming that way. What is done, that is done. I don't like arguing with you guys, because I always liked you, when you were nice, friendly and funny people, that I enjoyed playing with. And now that you're looking at me like at the biggest criminal of the server, doesn't feel really good at all. Maybe I could get a "second chance" and start all this from beginning? If you will hear more complains about me, you can give me perm ban. :)

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 05:17:07 pm »
Hm, since you seem to have learned your lesson, unbanned. I just wanted to make sure you knew why we have that rule   O0
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!