Author Topic: Czoko [Banned until 03/06/11] [UNBANNED]  (Read 3575 times)

Offline CZoko

• View Profile
Czoko [Banned until 03/06/11] [UNBANNED]
« on: May 27, 2011, 02:06:08 pm »
noobasaurus why you ban me again? I not evading, i thouhgt i was already unban that why i playing. Unban me if you can or tell for how long i am banned. Btw this ban is bit not unfair.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 03:47:08 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Ban again, why?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 02:15:34 pm »
you keep using car mods and everytime i tell you to remove them, you remove them and then install them when i'm not around so i join the server and catch you with them. and then you started ban evading you sneaky little cunt. i'm not unbanning you!

Offline CZoko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 03:04:43 pm »
Lol, i dont install car mods, its only a replaeced car, txt and dff nothing more (not only i use it). Maybe some cause a diffrent in hadling but i dont think so. When i replaced car i join server and checking that is diffrent in hanldling when is i dont use it, that was when you ban me i just checkin. But you "catch me" one time and i uninstall it right after that, now is clear. And like i said i am not eveadin i can't paly for 2-3 days after ban. Now i could so though it was a few day ban.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 03:10:34 pm »
Lol, i dont install car mods, its only a replaeced car, txt and dff nothing more
that's called installing car mods

When i replaced car i join server and checking that is diffrent in hanldling when is i dont use it

you're a liar

And like i said i am not eveadin i can't paly for 2-3 days after ban. Now i could so though it was a few day ban

no... you go by my rules and i never unbanned you so you shouldn't have evaded

Offline CZoko

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 03:26:21 pm »
1.Maybe it is called like that but for me when it bring any advantage like more speed, better acc etc. i do it only for changing look of cars SA cars starts boring to me. 2 i not lie, original SA cars handling suits to me so why i supposed to chanig that.  3. Oh, i dont evade man(i have dinamic ip) , i will dont repeat myself i thought it was short ban. So when you ban you sohuld give an information for how long you gave ban.

So if you treat replacing car as using mods you should ban most of players, even in the midst of admnis and good players which you trust.

Offline CZoko

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 03:27:36 pm »
I dont believ that only i replace cars, its unreal.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 03:36:27 pm »
So if you treat replacing car as using mods you should ban most of players, even in the midst of admnis and good players which you trust.

i think you'll find i warn car mod users with a couple of kicks first and if they keep ignoring me (like you did) then i ban for it

i do it only for changing look of cars SA cars starts boring to me

we have AX friendly mods to cure people's boredom

2 i not lie, original SA cars handling suits to me so why i supposed to chanig that.

nobody knows what your intentions are because we don't know you

i dont evade man(i have dinamic ip) , i will dont repeat myself i thought it was short ban. So when you ban you sohuld give an information for how long you gave ban.

rocket science :(

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 03:39:19 pm »
I dont believ that only i replace cars, its unreal.

you aren't an exception... everyone gets punished for car mods

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 06:03:51 pm »
We have a race called "double" and "doubleyou", and here's the reason why we're so paranoid about it.

- The race he won in is called "double"
   - The word "double" comes from the only key you have to press to finish the race, which is the 'w' key.
- That race is meant to measure PC performance and ping, and it's zero percent competition.
   - Much like a dyno in real life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4l-Dl73TpM
   - All you have to do is press 'w' til' you cross the finish line and your time will tell you how fast your PC/ping is compared to the others.

^ That screenshot is NOT the race results, it's the records for the race (hence when you go to a real life race-track, the track will have track records you can try to beat).

All you have to do is press 'w' til' you cross the finish line and your time will tell you how fast your PC/ping is compared to the others.

- Those records are more like benchmarks rather than track times, with mooman having the fastest PC and ping combination.
   - He runs a quad-SLI setup consisting of 2 GTX 295 cards and a quad core overclocked to 3.4GHz.
   - He has a 50mbps internet connection.
   - The server is just next door to his house.

Now, we've been running the race for a good year or so now, and no matter how much we buy hardware/overclock the shit out of our comps/turn off every process in our system/turn down graphic settings when doing that race, we cannot seem to get over the 7 second mark.

The only ways you could possibly go over the 7 second mark at the moment are:
- Have a better PC than mooman (not so likely unless you're one of these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR--2ivkFSQ)
- Live closer to the server than mooman (not so likely since he's already the closest thing on earth to our damn server)
- Use hacks
- Install car mods (and yes, even if you don't edit the handling.cfg file, wheel dummies on the car model affects handling. Try putting the handling line of a Turismo to that of the mower, and you'll know what I'm talking about.)

^ in that case, [NWA]WSD has some sort of surface mod (probably to make handling more realistic) but he didn't realise that it affected his performance on a straight line.

I do hope you've put enough effort into reading all of that.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2011, 07:22:27 pm »
banned until the 3rd of june.

and you aren't the first person to get banned for car mods:
79.106.109.xx [29/11/10 | 18:10:59] lion - [Unreported] [MAF]Snoopy banned lion (Reason : expelled for failure to remove car mods when asked) [Track: Dark_King] (Albania)
87.196.58.xxx [30/09/10 | 19:37:38] caputadetiro - [Unreported] [MAF]SighMoan banned caputadetiro (Reason : car mods) [Track: BrbCoffee] (Portugal)
77.232.142.xxx [20/09/10 | 12:29:18] Garrett - [Unreported] [MAF]Snoopy banned Garrett (Reason : you got warned 2 times.. car mods) [Track: doubleyou] (Russian Federation)
212.34.123.xxx [02/08/10 | 09:57:25] Lovkach33 - [Unreported] mooman banned Lovkach33 (Reason : car mods) [Track: msr2] (Russian Federation)
24.218.70.xxx [24/06/10 | 00:07:16] WHITE_POWER_NIGGA - [Reported] [UK]Snoopy banned WHITE_POWER_NIGGA (Reason : car mods) (United States)
77.104.247.xxx [15/02/10 | 19:55:06] Benyas - [[FSR]Devil666] [car mods] (Czech Republic)
78.168.38.xxx [30/11/09 | 13:32:09] CaLyps0 - [Snoopy] [car mods] (Turkey)
187.59.50.xxx [16/10/09 | 17:51:52] christian - [Snoopy] [car mods] (Brazil)
62.177.125.xxx [31/08/09 | 14:32:10] t_Mc]RampaMcQuak - [Snoopy] [car mods] (Czech Republic)

will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 12:39:23 am »
24.218.70.xxx [24/06/10 | 00:07:16] WHITE_POWER_NIGGA - [Reported] [UK]Snoopy banned WHITE_POWER_NIGGA (Reason : car mods) (United States)
lol

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Czoko [Banned until 03/06/11]
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 12:42:13 am »
haha lol nice nickname :L :L :L :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Czoko [Banned until 03/06/11]
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 03:46:35 pm »
unbanned!