Author Topic: blink1822, oralsex, oral-sex, avrillav, bloodymurder [BANNED]  (Read 1835 times)

Offline bloodymurder

• View Profile
Hi there.
Some days ago, I tried to enter Adrenaline X server and i couldn't because it said that I was banned which I've thought very strange because I didn't ever played in this server before. But I have a 9 year-old brother who plays samp too and he's a cheater and plays on my computer, so he probably is his fault. He plays with various nicknames like: blink1822, oralsex, oral-sex, avrillav... My nickname is always bloody murder.
I request to all of the Adrenaline X staff to unban me because I don't have the fault what happened. Thank you :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:11:28 pm by [MAF]mooman »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
Re: Unban request.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 06:23:10 pm »
Haha, again the good old story with younger brother Earl :L

Offline bloodymurder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 06:54:31 pm »
Sorry, i don't understand, it's my first time here.
What am I trying to say is that i want to play, very much and i can't, because it's said that i'm banned. i don't know if it was my brother who cheated, im just saying that is strange the fact that im banned because i didn't played in this server so... it's strange.
Hope you understand. :)

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 08:36:31 pm »
217.129.2.xxx [14/03/11 | 00:19:32] oralsex - [Unreported] [LSR]Jalicno banned oralsex (Reason: speed hax) [Track: Rx7]

even if your story is true, we are not unbanning an IP that a cheater uses. banned.

will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline bloodymurder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 09:02:06 pm »
he don't use my ip now, we have a router wireless connection.
what's your last decision? i want to play very much. i've seen the sshots here in the forum and the game's very cool.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 09:10:58 pm »
that is the final decision.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!