Author Topic: Lastrace [Unban Request]  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Lastrace

• View Profile
Lastrace [Unban Request]
« on: March 24, 2011, 02:39:43 pm »
    * Lastrace
    * [aXs]Joeee
    * "Your friend is still banned"....
    * First of all, i want to see your in-game rules. And what is that ban reason? I've asked for Cranslator's ban lenght, and then what... BAN! Maybe you thought he was me, but for gods sake, we have different IP's with him. Our IP's first characters are same (88.xxx.xx...), because of we're sitting in the same country? I was the first racer of the race when i was banned...

Give me a good reason to ban me, or unban me. I wasn't even know what cranslator did to get banned, my fault is "asking"...

LR

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Lastrace [Unban Request]
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 04:45:52 pm »
you came on the server asking us questions as to why he was banned, usually when somebody does that it's the same person

anyway it's our business as to what happens with banned players

Offline Lastrace

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 05:34:37 pm »
that's why i'm here, i want to explain it. He's playing SAMP like me, and wanted me to ask you about what was happened or his ban lenght. Then i asked, and got banned. If asking that is a reason of ban, tell me my ban lenght, or it's really useless.

Offline Lastrace

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 01:26:36 pm »
so... will you guys answer?

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 06:32:29 pm »
Like I said, your "friend" is still banned. Which is you.

Offline Lastrace

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 06:43:44 pm »
Which is me? I saw that u've banned lots of turkish ppl because of that. You think you're doing good, but it's a wrong ban. I have no fault, and got banned. I only see that guy @ school, who was asked me to ask you why was he banned. Won't spend my time with you, you've lost one more player... Keep it.