Author Topic: [SU]The_Situation [UNBANNED]  (Read 2935 times)

Offline [SU]The_Situation

• View Profile
[SU]The_Situation [UNBANNED]
« on: December 11, 2010, 06:50:11 pm »
 :( hi my name is DESMOND . im playing on UK Adrenalinex racing server for somethink like 3 months and some weeks i was in a clan called [SU], the last time a joined the server was today , when i was playing the games on a SUPER GT race my favourite car on gta i get banned by [MAF]Snoopy reason = car mods , and my question is WHY , snoopy warned me to unnistal all car mods and i did exacly what he says the only thing left on my sa was my old TEXTURE and a super gt edited by my own self , i just changed the wheels of the super gt and carbonized the front side of the car IDK how can this change the handlig of the car?!!?!! i undersand SNOOPY but cmon im not a hacker xiter ... or what you think im! i always report when i see a hacker !! but today i get banned  :'( its fair but cmon guys please im enjoying this server for 3 months and now get banned  :-[ please unbann me i swear il remove my super gt and ut it back to normall (supergt.DFF) and never edit a car or download from ... im sad right now im playing for fan but this server its the obly server that i have to play on SAMP, i really like races so thats all what iv to say , and... :'( [SU]The_Situation my score on the server was somethink like 8560 , thanks for reading this.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 01:54:07 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: BANNED
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 06:52:53 pm »
i seen the changed handling as you were turning around corners, it was almost perfect.
and the back of your super gt was really low while the front was very high

and you used to complain about us not allowing people to use car mods

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 07:09:57 pm »
yeah i know but WTF were my hed im so sorry it was my fault but the car were modded by me i didnt downloaded but watever its fair, my ip adress is 41.138.229.145

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 07:17:43 pm »
 :-[ :-[C mon snoopy i promisse never download a car mod or edit my supergt (dff)?!  :'( :'( :'(

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 08:02:58 pm »
Hi again please  :-[ unbann me i has just reeinstaled my gta sa! no mods no textures everythink clean!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 08:11:18 pm »
BANNED
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

• View Profile
w00t ban evader
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 09:06:36 pm »
 :o get banned again BANN EVADER i dont understand  i REEINSTALLED my gta  sa and now get banned reason = bann evader w00t OMG maybe this is the end for me on the adrenalinex r server , i dont have car mods anymore now what?? please explain someone! cmon not being serious :-\ UNBANN ME cmon no more super gt modded. ????????  :o

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: w00t ban evader
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 09:15:05 pm »
you're banned. going on the server is trying to evade your ban and you will be banned every time you join from now on

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
Re: [SU]The_Situation [Banned]
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 09:40:20 pm »
Doesn't sound like he's a cheater, sounds like he modded his game and didn't realize the consequences?

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 09:42:46 pm »
hm true. long-time players don't really have an excuse for being ignorant like noobs are though. i'll leave it to andy to decide but i think a one month ban would be good

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 10:07:00 pm »
oh he knows, i told him to remove his car mods before and he was totally against the rule of not allowing car mods

one month sounds good 2me :D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 10:10:22 pm by ﮱﮔnoopy »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

Re: [SU]The_Situation [Banned until 11/01/11]
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2010, 11:54:19 pm »
nsfw avatar
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: [SU]The_Situation [UNBANNED]
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 01:54:21 pm »
unbanned, month has passed by already.