Author Topic: Unban Request banned until 31/10/10  (Read 9153 times)

Offline Flocka

• View Profile
Unban Request banned until 31/10/10
« on: October 24, 2010, 06:34:15 am »
Name : Turbo
Reason : Aiigh so,Xplicit,yeah its me Turbo.Listen im a honest person and ima just gonn say it to you honestly.I dont like you for real,you piss me off and i really got mad over you..I see people pass me and i keep drive,than when he pass me he just PIT me hard and i fly in the air..I was god damn pissed cuz of this and started flame ..Than you pissed me with your "fluengs" and mutes..And the other asslicker Susan..Than you banned me,and i was that pissed and started to evade..I did evade few times and at end,i just said my stop,aiigh ima stop the crap..And now i notice im banned,listen yeah it is my foult,but you even you started insult me..So come on get my ass banned,i decide to cut the evade and let you unban me..
Whats your IP? : 79.132.18.91
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 12:16:00 pm by Xplicit »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 06:52:57 am »
Hello.

First of all, a lot of us old racers never mean to ram/pit anyone. If that's hard to believe then this video should help explain:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwmyOcCTsyA[/youtube]

Now that we have that cleared out, time to resolve the issue.

I was god damn pissed cuz of this and started flame ..Than you pissed me with your "fluengs" and mutes..And the other asslicker Susan..Than you banned me,and i was that pissed and started to evade..

Rule of thumb: it doesn't really matter who started it, it's your attitude towards the situation that counts.
In this case, you got rammed. Mate, it's just a game. Are you gonna let one crash ruin your day? Hope I helped.

Offline Flocka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 06:58:55 am »
Lol,i already watched alot of videos but i was pissed cuz i let him pass with out ram and shit,than he ram me..I was flipped eitehr he..Than i tried to pass but he just crashed me again when he saw me pass..Anyways yeah,you right i aint pissed only cuz od it..I have enough shits IRL either..But yeah,i shoulda controll my self ..

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 06:59:53 am »
Good boy.

Offline Flocka

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 07:22:23 am »
Listen,i was just pissed allright? I didn't wanted started shits and stuff..So yeah i hope get unbanned.

Offline Flocka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 07:43:41 am »
By the way,yeah i forgot to..Sorry Xplicit,i didn't did right with insulting you and stuff,i was just pissed.Thats all.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 11:03:41 am »
you kept getting angry over silly things, i told you to calm down because it's not a big deal you started to flame me and other players. as soon as i unmuted you, you carried on:

banned.

Offline Flocka

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 11:08:13 am »
Listen,what if i promise with one more flame i do,you get my ass banned :P ..I mean yeah i did mistake but bolieve me you dont got the problems IRL as me..So i accidently taked my anger on a game..Unban me and if i flame again,temp ban me..Aiigh?

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 11:10:47 am »
Lol ive raged at snoop for lag ramming me before.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 11:12:26 am »
heh this wasn't even about me and him racing, i just had enough of his flaming and complaining about other players so i told him to shut up

Offline Flocka

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 11:21:43 am »
Well yea,i did alot of flames and complans cuz i was kinda bored,cuz i just drive and people ram me,than i ram them back and i got warn..Hell is that? The people are crashing somewhere,im trying to pass them but they just BLOCK me and keep drive,seriously thats why i got pissed..So will i get unbanned? Like i said i wont flame anymore.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2010, 11:24:01 am »
so you take it out on me? what gives you the right to talk to me like that anyway?

i don't feel like unbanning you right now..

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2010, 11:25:04 am »
learn to not flame, then come back.

give him a couple of weeks to a month imo.

Offline Flocka

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2010, 11:33:58 am »
so you take it out on me? what gives you the right to talk to me like that anyway?

i don't feel like unbanning you right now..
Dude,you always been happy? You never been mad? Well i was, and i can learn to not flame..But bolieve me IRL yesturday happend a shit i dont like and i was like " :@ " ..It's not right to insult you,yeah i get it i did wrong..Daamn what more i can do to apology to unban me after all this? ..Yesturday i had BAD day okay? I sorried and i promise it wont happend again..What more can i do?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2010, 12:04:31 pm »
i wouldn't call somebody a faggot and a piece of shit just because i got told to calm down................................................................ and then after getting unmuted i would instantly carry on then say 'lmao i'll never stop you faggots'' oh and ban evading 3 times too and still saying shit to us