Author Topic: Emu76 banned for "bug abuser"  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Emu76

• View Profile
Emu76 banned for "bug abuser"
« on: October 23, 2010, 05:13:49 pm »
So I had been doing a few races, enjoying the evening when literally out of nowhere I get banned:

I had no warning, and no idea I was bug abusing. To my knowledge there was nothing unorthodox about my behaviour, I was just racing, and no way did I expect this.

The admin who banned me was [FSR]Ush, and the reason was "bug abuser". The track was MTA-Burnout if that makes a difference.

The only reason I can think of as to why I am banned is because it was accidental. If it wasn't I would at least like to know in detail why I was banned, as I have frequented this server for months and honestly believe it is the best racing server on SA:MP. To my knowledge I was not abusing any bugs, that is all I can say. I wasn't going any faster than anyone else, I was in something like 10th place at the time! So please, let me know why this happened and if possible I would be very grateful if you can unban me.

Regards,
Emu76.

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Emu76 banned for "bug abuser"
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 05:20:35 pm »
sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not sure if you can really say something really went out of nowhere if it's not material.

but if I remember well, ush said he typed the wrong id at that time, so you might not be the one he wanted to ban.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Emu76 banned for "bug abuser"
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 05:20:55 pm »
Mistake, I typed id 26 but needed id 27.

My fault, sorry.

IP(s) unbanned.  ;)