Author Topic: GregorzLubanski BANNED UNTIL OCT 24th  (Read 5670 times)

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
GregorzLubanski BANNED UNTIL OCT 24th
« on: September 24, 2010, 06:52:33 pm »
What ban evading? :O This was my main character, I didn't ban evade.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 12:28:17 am by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
Re: GregorzLubanski
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 06:58:32 pm »
Now I really don't unerstand this! >:( I was unbanned, this was also a surprise to me, and a did some race. After I have a meeting with my girlfriend, now I'm at home, go to the server to racing a bit, and Snoopy banned me for ban evading! This is my only one character now, GregorzLubanski, somehow it's already unbanned, I didn't ban evade, and now banned again for this.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 07:10:14 pm »
Who told you that you are unbanned?On previous topic clearly says
banned until october 1st 2010
today is september 24th....

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 07:28:20 pm »
But I could enter to the server!! Somebody unbanned me...

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 07:31:19 pm »
just because your ip changed for some reason, doesn't mean we unbanned you
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 07:32:27 pm »
It wasn't IP change... I could enter with my main character! Somebody unbanned my character.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 07:47:23 pm »
Guys, Ii you don't want to see me here, say it now! Don't playing this game with me. :-\

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 07:54:04 pm »
84.2.161.180 [24/09/10 | 18:51:12] GregorzLubanski - [Unreported] [MAF]Snoopy banned GregorzLubanski (Reason : ban evading) [Track: Tram_200_One_World]
81.183.136.113 [22/09/10 | 13:56:59] TheFastestRacerEver - [Unreported] [MAF]GtoRx banned TheFastestRacerEver (Reason : gregorz, ban evading) [Track: VegasGP]
81.183.137.182 [20/09/10 | 19:08:18] [LSR]Gregorz - [Unreported] [MAF]Snoopy banned [LSR]Gregorz (Reason : flaming me) [Track: LV_Ringroad_200_One_World]

your ip changed

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 07:56:05 pm »
Yes, it changed. But my character is the same!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 07:57:34 pm »
we ban by ip not name

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2010, 08:07:58 pm »
In other servers, the character only can unbanned in FTP... I didn't know that here is only IP banned.
I believed that Snoopy was cool and unbanned my character before October 1, wohooo I can race! :D That's why I enter to the server with a happy face, I saw him... I sent a PM to him before I joined AX, and in this PM I said: thanks for the unban!

This is a very big... I don't know that word in english! :D This wasn't a ban evading, we only didn't understand each other, or I didn't understand the things here, cause in other servers... you know!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2010, 08:26:39 pm »
well even if we did ban by name, that name was different lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2010, 09:24:49 pm »
I believed that Snoopy was cool and unbanned my character before October 1, wohooo I can race! :D That's why I enter to the server with a happy face, I saw him... I sent a PM to him before I joined AX, and in this PM I said: thanks for the unban!

what? i seen no PM :S

and why would i go back on my word like that, especially after the trouble you caused towards me? you got lucky it was only 1 week, but now it's 1 month. congrats!

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2010, 10:16:36 pm »
mooman, I don't mean name, I mean character... whatever it's name, it can only unbanned on FTP, that's the situation in other servers what I knows. That's why I believed this.

Snpopy, 1 month for what? Cause I didn't know something? That's really realistic... If I want to ban evading, I go to the server with my own name, my own character, I go to the server when there are a lot of admins... I say "hi alll" when I enter to the server... very realistic. Do you think I'm an asshole?

And I sent you a PM, I clicked to personal message under your avatar. I don't know what happens, see it on log or I don't know, but I don't lie!

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2010, 10:21:02 pm »
mooman, Snoopy*

And Bootsyou or Scorpion or Jarno also can say that when I entered to the server, I was very surprised to get unban! I didn't know that only IP banned here. Believe me or not, that's the situation. And what happened? I didn't know something, and it's +3 weeks, very nice. It's very realistic that I ban evading with my own name, own character, and go to the server when there are a lot of admins, for example you. USE YOUR BRAIN, MAN!