Author Topic: Epoxi Raging.... [MONITORING]  (Read 4418 times)

Offline Julos

• View Profile
Epoxi Raging.... [MONITORING]
« on: September 19, 2010, 07:07:07 pm »
He banned me for "driving in the wrong direction" wich I did not... It was during the 200 cp race that was taking at least 2 hours so me and another guy were bored and were just fighting at the spawn... Then I took a car to ram him and then I got banned for driving in the wrong direction... (We were still at spawn and we didn't ram anyone else...)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 07:11:38 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Epoxi Raging....
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 07:26:02 pm »
88.159.89.169 [19/09/10 | 18:56:54] Julos - [Unreported] [MAF]Epoxi banned Julos (Reason : wrong way idiot) [Track: Into_the_Country_200_One_World]

imo this is not a fair ban, a kick or warning would be sufficient. Eventually /jail him. Btw it was a 200 cp race from max, why not ban him for fucking up the server? I don't like 200cp races and people who join halfway or wanna do normal races get bored. I got bored too, crashed myself, spawned a hunter then flew a few round without annoying anyone with it then decided to leave cause I was bored.

In fact I'd love to unban you right away, but to be fair to epoxi I'd like to hear his opinion first.

falco355

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 08:04:44 pm »
+1 ush , unfair ban , just a kick or jail is fair and honest in this situation , like you said ush

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 08:48:06 pm »
I do not normally ban in these situations, and I agree it is not normally appropriate.

However, as Snoopy and Madmax witnessed, he insisted going the wrong way despite me warning him and jailing him numerous times.

The reason for my reaction extends back to another incident earlier today, where I had jailed Julos for going the wrong way. In this instance I was incorrect and when Julos told me he had missed a CP I was about to apologise as I usually do. However Julos proceeded to call me a noob and an admin abuser, which was completely uncalled for. Looking at his post history, his disrespectful behaviour towards admins is nothing new: http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,395.0.html

I don't expect players to be admin's little punks and I don't believe "I am better than you," but I do expect a certain level of restraint of players towards admins, just as much as I take care not to flame or overreact to actions of players.

Julos, I apologise for the jailing earlier today (but not for banning in this particular instance as you were deliberately defying my warnings), and if you are also prepared to put this behind us and behave sensibly, I am more than happy to unban you.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 09:15:31 pm by Epoxi »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 10:48:06 pm »
He banned me for "driving in the wrong direction" wich I did not... It was during the 200 cp race that was taking at least 2 hours so me and another guy were bored and were just fighting at the spawn... Then I took a car to ram him and then I got banned for driving in the wrong direction... (We were still at spawn and we didn't ram anyone else...)

actually i seen you drive past me in the wrong direction a few times, don't give me that crap... you got warned multiple times, a temp ban was justified
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 07:55:18 am by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 11:57:13 pm »
Some people never change  :-\

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 02:12:00 am »
looking at the full pic, I think a 1 week temp ban would be the best thing to do
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 02:54:24 am »
he banned me for "driving in the wrong direction" wich I did not...

You should be permbanned for lying lol

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 05:07:27 am »
i say 2 weeks minimum for lying
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 05:09:03 am by [AK47]M4lysz »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 06:08:49 am »
Looked like an IronBan at the beginning but I guess a week or a few days fit in this case.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 06:47:28 am »
Yeah let's give him 1 week, after that he's [MONITORING] so you can permban him whenever he goes wrong again.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2010, 07:55:45 am »
Looked like an IronBan at the beginning

lmao
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 08:21:10 am by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline Julos

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 06:05:07 pm »
I do not normally ban in these situations, and I agree it is not normally appropriate.

However, as Snoopy and Madmax witnessed, he insisted going the wrong way despite me warning him and jailing him numerous times.

The reason for my reaction extends back to another incident earlier today, where I had jailed Julos for going the wrong way. In this instance I was incorrect and when Julos told me he had missed a CP I was about to apologise as I usually do. However Julos proceeded to call me a noob and an admin abuser, which was completely uncalled for. Looking at his post history, his disrespectful behaviour towards admins is nothing new: http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,395.0.html

I don't expect players to be admin's little punks and I don't believe "I am better than you," but I do expect a certain level of restraint of players towards admins, just as much as I take care not to flame or overreact to actions of players.

Julos, I apologise for the jailing earlier today (but not for banning in this particular instance as you were deliberately defying my warnings), and if you are also prepared to put this behind us and behave sensibly, I am more than happy to unban you.

1. You did not jail me numorous times... Just the time that I missed the cp and you found it nescessairy to jail me... Thereby I think I've reported over 15 people the last few weeks for ramming and it seems the admins don't take it serious and do nothing about it and when I drive in the wrong way (not to ram people, but to get to the cp) I immediately get jailed... I think it's a bit selfish and this is why I said you were "abusing your powers"...
2. I think it's a bit sad to dig up topics almost 2 years old... I think I've behaved really good... No problems for such a long time and besides... That was not the original topic, on wich it was clear that Jalicno hasn't treated me fair (ye other admins said it as well...)
3. How come I still get banned for a week when Epoxi is "more than happy to unban me"?

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Epoxi Raging.... [BANNED TILL 27 SEPTEMBER 2010]
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 01:40:07 am »
Dude why you lying after all?
And don't even use my name to prove your innocence cause we all here know that you was guilty but hell there was some of people who protected your ass for no reason or that reason was to disrespect my status...
So shut the fuck up
vote for perm ban !!!

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
Re: Epoxi Raging.... [BANNED TILL 27 SEPTEMBER 2010]
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 05:35:22 am »
I dont get it.
You have ban only for a week even after you lied.
You should be happy, Liars are baned from AX.

actually i seen you drive past me in the wrong direction a few times, don't give me that crap... you got warned multiple times, a temp ban was justified

U was guilty, like me when i blocked snoopy with Combine Harvester on 86th minute off 200cp race (i didn't know you play 200cp race but that doesn't matter, because i should)
You knew its 200cp race and you still caused trouble.

anyway we can not block in any race
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 09:11:19 am by [AK47]M4lysz »