Author Topic: fuckin hell  (Read 13541 times)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

fuckin hell
« on: August 13, 2010, 03:44:01 am »
Im kinda fuckin pissed, last night my netbook fucked up and now the main pc is giving me graphic issues, I think the card is dying, right now I see like 4 red pixels, here a ss I took last time I played:

correct me if Im wrong Jali :P

I alredy uninstalled drivers and put them back on. Card fucked up last night, took it off, cleaned it and put it back, stil fucked

I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]MrHess

Re: fuckin hell
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 07:26:56 am »
after some smashing the laptop started working, I do it cuz it is my pc, I wouldnt smack a clients pc, the thing is its working, any clues about whats happening to big pc? look at screenshot
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 07:49:11 am »
That's usually caused by overheating, but it might be your graphics card not working as it should.

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 08:32:29 am »
i have that screen too sometimes but then i close samp and start again and its normal by me

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 08:36:01 am »
You probably know this anyway, but it seems to be loading the wrong textures. The square at the left of the radar is vehiclelights256, the letters telling you the time are replaced with xvehicleenv128, centre of radar is vehicleenvmap128. These textures are all from vehicle.txd in your \SA\models\generic folder.

SA:MP loads its own custom vehicle.txd so that could be the problem. Try running single player, or restarting the computer.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 03:26:36 pm »
Well on first sigh make me believe that 3D chip on your video card is fucked up,but when i look closer only text is fucked up,so could be something went wrong in game folder as Epoxi said.Did you tried any 3D game instead of SA:MP to be sure isn't fault by game.
Try reinstall whole game also try playing something else to be sure.
I remember in past SA:MP give me simular shit while i was AFK and alt+tab on desktop but that was fault by game PC still run excellent
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 03:30:35 pm by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [LSR]Ride

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 06:42:09 pm »
I've had the same problem in the past. I don't get that shit anymore. Just rejoin the game to fix this.

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 07:56:45 pm »
^

When i get back to game after Alt+tab. Changed res to max and it stopped  :D

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 07:58:46 pm »
^ Yeah, that's pretty common, if you minimize in certain interiors, it usually happens.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2010, 04:55:32 pm »
actually last time that happened I restarted pc and windows loading screen was fucked up, right now is working ok, but dont know for how much longer its gonna work

actually just happened again, here some pics I took from windows loading screen:

some screensshoots I took before restarting pc:

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 05:58:05 pm by [XR]TheStig »

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 08:17:54 pm »
Looking at the Windows logo, I'd say you're right. The graphics card is fried, and will need replacing soon. I wouldn't use it if I were you because it could interfere with the rest of the computer if it overheats, short circuits or builds up charge.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 09:11:28 pm »
As he said replace video card cause your is blew up cause of temperature  :(

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 09:38:15 pm »
shouldnt be

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 10:09:52 pm »
Forget it speed fan most time give fail numbers,Love can prove that.If you have some spare video card can be useful.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 12:33:57 am »
wish I had, gonna have to use this until it goes stone dead