Poll

How's the server doing since R3t4Rd left SA-MP?

Better
7 (16.3%)
Worse
0 (0%)
Nothin' Much
2 (4.7%)
I miss him
6 (14%)
I wish he never comes back
7 (16.3%)
Who the fuck is retard?!
21 (48.8%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: [POLL] LOL  (Read 9004 times)

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: [POLL] LOL
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 05:43:05 am »
Nothing big happens since you are out,i was out 35 days and only what i noticed is i loose 250 points on records list.So that is all.Our time is gone...Be ready for GTA4(coming soon) i want see you there.SA-MP is past

said the man who still plays AX (sa-mp) from time to time. I guess you weren't expecting IV to be a 'shitty' GTA :L
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 05:43:32 am »
i voted better)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 07:31:13 am »
Oh... this thread.

I hope you will never come back, no offence tho.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 11:59:41 am »
why are people bumping topics and nothing gets said!! but when i do it's totally wrong :|||||||||

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 02:39:38 pm »
nothing get said? falky left again that was said
don't compare this to nascar i'm in post while nascar event was closed ;_;

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 02:56:24 pm »
you still bumped a topic that had nothing said in it until 2009 ;_; doesn't matter what gets said ;_; still a huge bump and it's not only you who done it recently ;_;

no rules for admins but rules for players right? ;_;

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 06:01:07 pm »
you still bumped a topic that had nothing said in it until 2009 ;_; doesn't matter what gets said ;_; still a huge bump and it's not only you who done it recently ;_;

no rules for admins but rules for players right? ;_;

One thing is bumping one topic (and what's said does matter)

Other thing is bumping more than one topic in short time

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 06:13:42 pm »
there's no difference in what you say when you bump 2 year old topics, wheather it's 2 words or 6 words. the point is still bumping old topics which pissed people off. no excuses to be made there.

other thing is people are still bumping topics in short time. you won't win this argument so you might as well stop. oh and btw

because bumping a 2 year old topic with old news is relevent isn't it? please don't be a hypocrite.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 06:17:24 pm »
there's no difference in what you say when you bump 2 year old topics, wheather it's 2 words or 6 words. the point is still bumping old topics which pissed people off. no excuses to be made there.

other thing is people are still bumping topics in short time. you won't win this argument so you might as well stop. oh and btw

because bumping a 2 year old topic with old news is relevent isn't it? please don't be a hypocrite.

Actually, it matters what is said, one thing is saying ''I'm in'' in an already finished nascar event, and other is adding things to say to this, wich hasn't ''ended'' becouse it's not an event.

Oh and btw

1 < more than one
So the quantity of bumped topics also matter

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 06:21:24 pm »
the point still remains it's bumping old topics which pissed people off. and if nobody liked me bumping nascar topics for fun they should have been locked straight away.

but if that's the case that non event topics from 2, 3, 4, 5 years can be bumped and it's ok by your wording then so be it

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 06:50:09 pm »
I think we're gonna have to go through and close all topics to avoid these kind of arguments in the future. I don't want to do that though, bumping the odd topic every now and then is fine, but many bumps in a short period of time is annoying. Or will we use a plugin that locks topics after a certain amount of time? Still don't want to do that...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 06:54:36 pm »
i would rather them get locked. i've noticed a few people bumping really old topics lately but if i start doing it again then it's WW3.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 07:48:34 pm »
the point still remains it's bumping old topics which pissed people off. and if nobody liked me bumping nascar topics for fun they should have been locked straight away.

but if that's the case that non event topics from 2, 3, 4, 5 years can be bumped and it's ok by your wording then so be it

You tend to put word's on people's mouth that they didn't say lol
I didn't say it was ok to bump topics, i said that you can't compare bumping one topic with a lot.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 07:55:09 pm »
I'm in'' in an already finished nascar event, and other is adding things to say to this, wich hasn't ''ended'' becouse it's not an event.

i don't need to because it's what people are trying to say. they just try and twist it like you're doing now.

you basically just said "it's pretty much ok to bump topics that are NOT events''

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 08:16:23 pm »
I'm in'' in an already finished nascar event, and other is adding things to say to this, wich hasn't ''ended'' becouse it's not an event.

i don't need to because it's what people are trying to say. they just try and twist it like you're doing now.

you basically just said "it's pretty much ok to bump topics that are NOT events''

Again, you distorted what I said, I only said you can't compare 1 to lots. And also there a difference between bumping this and a finished nascar event. Didn't say this was ok, just said yours was worse
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:18:28 pm by Agus »