Poll

How's the server doing since R3t4Rd left SA-MP?

Better
7 (16.3%)
Worse
0 (0%)
Nothin' Much
2 (4.7%)
I miss him
6 (14%)
I wish he never comes back
7 (16.3%)
Who the fuck is retard?!
21 (48.8%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: [POLL] LOL  (Read 9007 times)

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
[POLL] LOL
« on: September 02, 2008, 10:53:11 am »
Ehm... vote, teehee ;D ;D ;D

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: [POLL] LOL
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 11:21:33 am »
Nothing big happens since you are out,i was out 35 days and only what i noticed is i loose 250 points on records list.So that is all.Our time is gone...Be ready for GTA4(coming soon) i want see you there.SA-MP is past
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 11:23:27 am by jalicno »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 11:59:56 am »
Our time is gone...
ye i miss the old days when i was king of sa-mp racing........ :-* :L :L :L

Offline DaveID

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 12:42:42 pm »
I feel sorry for that, but I noticed, that I have to join You guys, who can't play samp like in the old days, and I'm also falling down deeper and deeper on the leaderboard :D

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 12:48:37 pm »
I feel sorry for that, but I noticed, that I have to join You guys, who can't play samp like in the old days, and I'm also falling down deeper and deeper on the leaderboard :D
join the club dude 8)

Offline DaveID

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 01:23:03 pm »
Joined already :)

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 04:17:42 pm »
joining the club.... ;D

Offline DaveID

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 07:43:01 pm »
joining the club.... ;D

Oh dude, I remember the fights what we made in this summer, june and july, we had some nice times on server :)

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 03:24:00 pm »
 ;D

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 11:22:54 am »
i wanna join da club too xD

who is r3t4rd btw xD i only know a guy called F4lcum ^^

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 08:46:05 am »

..|..

:L :L

Offline Peeps-101

• Admin
  • Anywhere killin' shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 09:22:19 pm »
He IS back!  :D

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 09:40:41 pm »
fast reaction lol

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 11:58:36 am »

..|..

:L :L

hi f4lcum :L

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 01:20:49 am »
looks like he left again

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 05:43:05 am »
Nothing big happens since you are out,i was out 35 days and only what i noticed is i loose 250 points on records list.So that is all.Our time is gone...Be ready for GTA4(coming soon) i want see you there.SA-MP is past

said the man who still plays AX (sa-mp) from time to time. I guess you weren't expecting IV to be a 'shitty' GTA :L
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 05:43:32 am »
i voted better)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 07:31:13 am »
Oh... this thread.

I hope you will never come back, no offence tho.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 11:59:41 am »
why are people bumping topics and nothing gets said!! but when i do it's totally wrong :|||||||||

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 02:39:38 pm »
nothing get said? falky left again that was said
don't compare this to nascar i'm in post while nascar event was closed ;_;

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 02:56:24 pm »
you still bumped a topic that had nothing said in it until 2009 ;_; doesn't matter what gets said ;_; still a huge bump and it's not only you who done it recently ;_;

no rules for admins but rules for players right? ;_;

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 06:01:07 pm »
you still bumped a topic that had nothing said in it until 2009 ;_; doesn't matter what gets said ;_; still a huge bump and it's not only you who done it recently ;_;

no rules for admins but rules for players right? ;_;

One thing is bumping one topic (and what's said does matter)

Other thing is bumping more than one topic in short time

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 06:13:42 pm »
there's no difference in what you say when you bump 2 year old topics, wheather it's 2 words or 6 words. the point is still bumping old topics which pissed people off. no excuses to be made there.

other thing is people are still bumping topics in short time. you won't win this argument so you might as well stop. oh and btw

because bumping a 2 year old topic with old news is relevent isn't it? please don't be a hypocrite.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 06:17:24 pm »
there's no difference in what you say when you bump 2 year old topics, wheather it's 2 words or 6 words. the point is still bumping old topics which pissed people off. no excuses to be made there.

other thing is people are still bumping topics in short time. you won't win this argument so you might as well stop. oh and btw

because bumping a 2 year old topic with old news is relevent isn't it? please don't be a hypocrite.

Actually, it matters what is said, one thing is saying ''I'm in'' in an already finished nascar event, and other is adding things to say to this, wich hasn't ''ended'' becouse it's not an event.

Oh and btw

1 < more than one
So the quantity of bumped topics also matter

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 06:21:24 pm »
the point still remains it's bumping old topics which pissed people off. and if nobody liked me bumping nascar topics for fun they should have been locked straight away.

but if that's the case that non event topics from 2, 3, 4, 5 years can be bumped and it's ok by your wording then so be it

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 06:50:09 pm »
I think we're gonna have to go through and close all topics to avoid these kind of arguments in the future. I don't want to do that though, bumping the odd topic every now and then is fine, but many bumps in a short period of time is annoying. Or will we use a plugin that locks topics after a certain amount of time? Still don't want to do that...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 06:54:36 pm »
i would rather them get locked. i've noticed a few people bumping really old topics lately but if i start doing it again then it's WW3.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 07:48:34 pm »
the point still remains it's bumping old topics which pissed people off. and if nobody liked me bumping nascar topics for fun they should have been locked straight away.

but if that's the case that non event topics from 2, 3, 4, 5 years can be bumped and it's ok by your wording then so be it

You tend to put word's on people's mouth that they didn't say lol
I didn't say it was ok to bump topics, i said that you can't compare bumping one topic with a lot.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 07:55:09 pm »
I'm in'' in an already finished nascar event, and other is adding things to say to this, wich hasn't ''ended'' becouse it's not an event.

i don't need to because it's what people are trying to say. they just try and twist it like you're doing now.

you basically just said "it's pretty much ok to bump topics that are NOT events''

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 08:16:23 pm »
I'm in'' in an already finished nascar event, and other is adding things to say to this, wich hasn't ''ended'' becouse it's not an event.

i don't need to because it's what people are trying to say. they just try and twist it like you're doing now.

you basically just said "it's pretty much ok to bump topics that are NOT events''

Again, you distorted what I said, I only said you can't compare 1 to lots. And also there a difference between bumping this and a finished nascar event. Didn't say this was ok, just said yours was worse
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:18:28 pm by Agus »

Offline ivanduk

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 08:21:10 pm »
i think bumping topics should not be forbidden, just make sure that what you post makes sense and its not just because youre bored
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:26:40 pm by ivanduk »

[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: talking about gay give it to id 17
piggernenis [17]: haha
piggernenis [17]: hulka put me on ignore because he thinks im gay
[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: id 17 have aids

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 08:22:12 pm »
just make sure that what you post makes sense and its not just because youre bored

Exactly, and that's also important ^

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 08:28:06 pm »
and other is adding things to say to this, wich hasn't ''ended'' becouse it's not an event.

again, you avoided my point of what you were trying to say.

and it's not been 1 topic lately.

either way bumping a 2 year old topic is still bumping it, wheather it's adding something to it or not. by your words non event topics can be bumped.

end of.

oh nice edit there.

personally i don't see what's so BAD about posting something like "i'm in" in a locked event, you make it sound like it's the end of the world. OH NO SOMEBODY POSTED TWO WORDS IN A FINISHED EVENT, LET'S KILL HIM!!! if you were here for as long as i have been and done as much as me you would have some kind of right to get involved in my problems, but you don't.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:31:19 pm by [MAF]Snoops »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 08:41:13 pm »
and other is adding things to say to this, wich hasn't ''ended'' becouse it's not an event.

again, you avoided my point of what you were trying to say.

and it's not been 1 topic lately.

either way bumping a 2 year old topic is still bumping it, wheather it's adding something to it or not. by your words non event topics can be bumped.

end of.

oh nice edit there.

personally i don't see what's so BAD about posting something like "i'm in" in a locked event, you make it sound like it's the end of the world. OH NO SOMEBODY POSTED TWO WORDS IN A FINISHED EVENT, LET'S KILL HIM!!! if you were here for as long as i have been and done as much as me you would have some kind of right to get involved in my problems, but you don't.

Actually, if something it's bad, it's bad, and if it is, I'm gonna say it, I don't care if you are snoops or the president, becouse with that criterion, people can do whatever they would like to becouse ''nobody can get involved in their problems'' so let everyone do what they want. The thing is, you can't do whatever you want in this world, there are rules to follow. Aand, I repeat, I didn't say you deserved to be killed or something like that as you said, I just said that is less wrong to bump a topic once adding something to the conversation, than bumping more than one just becouse to bump.

I REPEAT, BOTH ARE WRONG, IT'S JUST THAT ONE IS LESS WRONG THAN THE OTHER.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:43:03 pm by Agus »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 08:46:49 pm »
"i didn't say you deserver to be killed or something like that as you said"

it's called mega sarcasm.

"The thing is, you can't do whatever you want in this world, there are rules to follow."

thanks for the lecture on how to live in this world. i know in future who i will come to when i need advice on how to live.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 08:52:07 pm »
"i didn't say you deserver to be killed or something like that as you said"

it's called mega sarcasm.

I know it was, that's why sometimes when someone is sarcastic to me, i just follow what he says (pretending I didn't notice it), it's called SUPER mega sarcasm.

"The thing is, you can't do whatever you want in this world, there are rules to follow."

thanks for the lecture on how to live in this world. i know in future who i will come to when i need advice on how to live.

If you are doing something wrong in this world, you are, you correct it, and that's it, there's not more science than that, you don't need to come to me, but, if you want to, send me a pm  ;)
And i think that what i said is extremely obvious, saying that doesn't make me a superior person that knows how to live...

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 12:31:44 am »

said the man who still plays AX (sa-mp) from time to time. I guess you weren't expecting IV to be a 'shitty' GTA :L

We all expected way more than just awful ported console game,or GTA serial already reach limit in version what we still playing GTA:SA
Am just sure in one thing,whenever GTA V release i wont be stressed if we see another fail of GTA serial.