Author Topic: F1  (Read 289918 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: F1
« Reply #780 on: May 27, 2013, 09:23:33 pm »
16 WC point is what you call nothing, you're nothing more than a forum troll.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #781 on: May 28, 2013, 02:28:56 am »
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #782 on: May 28, 2013, 09:57:20 am »
Vettel is one of the top 4 drivers nowdays
huehueheuehueheueheuuheeuheueheue
vettel is one of the "lucky" driver nowday. i fixed your phrase knutico

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #783 on: May 28, 2013, 04:11:36 pm »
LMAO haters are so blind:
Youngest World Drivers' Championship runner-up, Youngest Formula One World Drivers' Champion, Youngest driver to score a grand slam, Youngest driver to score a triple, Youngest driver to score a double, Youngest Grand Prix winner, Youngest driver to score a podium position in Formula One, Youngest Grand Prix pole position winner, Youngest race leader in Formula One, for at least one lap, Youngest driver to score points in Formula One, Youngest driver to set fastest time in an official Grand Prix session, Youngest driver to drive at a Grand Prix meeting, Most wins from pole position in a season, Most laps led in a season, Most pole positions in a season, Most starts from front row in a season, Most championship points earned in a season, youngest driver to achieve 50 podiums. And several other achievements that are not official.

So excuse me, but I don't see how that is luck. Now tell me how Failonso is not a hypocrite, every time he goes wrong it's the car or the team, never him...
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #784 on: May 28, 2013, 05:37:05 pm »
^ Exactly. I am not Vettel's fun but he deserves a respect at least. Or define new meaning of "luck".

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #785 on: May 28, 2013, 06:02:33 pm »
^ Exactly. I am not Vettel's fun but he deserves a respect at least. Or define new meaning of "luck".
Exactly.
I don't like him though because he is sometimes a egoist, but the records which he made are unbreakable. Or do you think that someone will come and break the records easily ?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: May 29, 2013, 12:58:08 am »
LMAO haters are so blind:
Youngest World Drivers' Championship runner-up, Youngest Formula One World Drivers' Champion, Youngest driver to score a grand slam, Youngest driver to score a triple, Youngest driver to score a double, Youngest Grand Prix winner, Youngest driver to score a podium position in Formula One, Youngest Grand Prix pole position winner, Youngest race leader in Formula One, for at least one lap, Youngest driver to score points in Formula One, Youngest driver to set fastest time in an official Grand Prix session, Youngest driver to drive at a Grand Prix meeting, Most wins from pole position in a season, Most laps led in a season, Most pole positions in a season, Most starts from front row in a season, Most championship points earned in a season, youngest driver to achieve 50 podiums. And several other achievements that are not official.

So excuse me, but I don't see how that is luck. Now tell me how Failonso is not a hypocrite, every time he goes wrong it's the car or the team, never him...

Remember that with the current seasons of 19/20 races it's way easier to get 'most wins/most poles etc etc' in 1 season.. You know I am a great Raikkonen fan, and he's on 23 point scores in following races.. BUT, the point system was changed to when Schumacher set the record (only top 6 scored points back then).. so it's all relative, you should ask Einstein about that.

Same thing about age, in the earlier days of F1 most drivers were 40-50... because that was the age at which people had gained enough money to get that damn car working.

In some way it's partly luck, partly talent.. and most likely the car that was driven.. which one is dependend? We will never know.. But I still see Raikkonen as the best F1 driver nowadays, but that's all just my taste. Other people like Vettel more, some like Alonso and others like Hamilton or whatever.. imo Vettel has had way more luck than Raikkonen.. but also on that case people say 'luck can be enforced'..

So my conclusion is very easy, different people have differente taste. Drivers can't be compared between time, only at the same moment. End.

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #787 on: May 29, 2013, 01:01:41 am »
he is a great driver and lucky. Stop don't call me hater or other stupid u think knutico, be realist in this year and last championship he had much lucky. Stop accept my poitn of view.
when he for the first time he won Monza Gp with toro rosso i Thought he was the new schumacher but i make a mistake thinkin he was a new shumacher or somebody, he like other new drivers like perez maldonado crashjean, don't show some respect during the race and i don't like he what say in interview.
Hamilton same ,was disagreeable ,aggressive and dick head ,when he enjoyed in the mclaren team did some problems, but nowdays i change my mind with him becouse he got some experience from mistakes and talking with other (vs alonso) . Maybe in future i change my opinion on vettel he is young but i don't like him and him behavior
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:11:14 am by [Scorpion] »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #788 on: May 29, 2013, 04:38:34 am »
well if you put it like that I think Alonso is a hypocrite, Massa is afraid of racing, Vettel is the CMPunk of Formula 1, Perez thinks he can pull the same move twice (stupid noob(Sutil did pull it twice tho))Button needs to retire just like Webber, Hamilton is a cunt, Rosberg has a great future, Van Der Garde needs a better car, Maldonado needs an exorcism, Bottas sucks real bad, Kimi is a fantastic driver that deserves better, lol crashjean he can be a demolition derby champion and then the rest are just, well, racers lol

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: May 29, 2013, 06:08:38 am »
Vettel was slowly losing my respect until Malaysia, when there was none left.  Ush made some good points earlier so I'm not going to add anything else.

It is impossible for a fanboy to take criticism of his favourite driver  8)

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #790 on: May 29, 2013, 07:54:28 pm »

:L :L :L :L

Offline peddy

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: June 03, 2013, 06:32:50 pm »
^

ROFL

needed some seconds to recognize DiCaprio on this  :L

lol Webber  :P  :)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #792 on: June 03, 2013, 09:59:02 pm »
Well, shit could get fucked up, did you guys hear about Ecclestone ilegally selling FOM shares?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: June 03, 2013, 10:29:13 pm »
The day Ecclostone dies will be a good one, he's only about money money and more money.. he fucks up F1. I don't want races in stupid countries like Bahrain or whatever.. the best circuits are in Europe.. not in a fucking desert.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: June 04, 2013, 05:46:10 am »
The day Ecclostone dies will be a good one, he's only about money money and more money.. he fucks up F1. I don't want races in stupid countries like Bahrain or whatever.. the best circuits are in Europe.. not in a fucking desert.

+1