Author Topic: F1  (Read 289496 times)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

Re: F1
« Reply #675 on: March 24, 2013, 02:00:43 pm »
At least Hamilton confessed on the post race conference that he doesn't like the fact his 3rd place has been made in that way and not another. Instead of doing the same, Vettel tried to act like a smartarse, saying around nothing happened and that they both (RBR) enjoyed their battle. Shame that Webber didn't plant him into pit wall.

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

« Reply #676 on: March 24, 2013, 02:17:18 pm »
he did just what he had to do. Period

That's what makes the difference between a champion and a 2nd team driver.

I do not agree, real champion win races on skill, not on cheating.

welcome to F1 of good feelings then .

Senna  Prost , Schumacher , did worst in the past but most peole tends to forget history

Offline [LSR]Ride

« Reply #677 on: March 24, 2013, 02:26:49 pm »
In my opinion, Vettel didn't do anything wrong. It's a race and everyone is allowed to pass, even if the person infront of you is your teammate. So I respect his decision. It was a pleasure to watch the battle between him and Webber. That's what makes F1 interesting. But, I feel sorry for Rosberg. He was significally faster than Hamilton, but his race instructors didn't allow him to overtake. I would've liked to see him on the podium instead of Hamilton. To sum up, I enjoyed watching F1 and I really hope that it's going to be even better in China.

Offline MiKoLaJ

• View Profile
« Reply #678 on: March 24, 2013, 02:43:20 pm »
Shame that Webber didn't plant him into pit wall.

Made my day.   O0 But this is True.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 24, 2013, 03:04:56 pm »
In my opinion, Vettel didn't do anything wrong. It's a race and everyone is allowed to pass, even if the person infront of you is your teammate. So I respect his decision. It was a pleasure to watch the battle between him and Webber. That's what makes F1 interesting. But, I feel sorry for Rosberg. He was significally faster than Hamilton, but his race instructors didn't allow him to overtake. I would've liked to see him on the podium instead of Hamilton. To sum up, I enjoyed watching F1 and I really hope that it's going to be even better in China.

There was no difference between the Mercedes situation and the RBR situation.. except Vettel didn't listen to his team and Rosberg did..

Offline [AK47]Zetterberg

• View Profile
    • AK47 Website
« Reply #680 on: March 24, 2013, 03:28:31 pm »
GO WEBBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 24, 2013, 03:46:40 pm »
At least Hamilton confessed on the post race conference that he doesn't like the fact his 3rd place has been made in that way and not another. Instead of doing the same, Vettel tried to act like a smartarse, saying around nothing happened and that they both (RBR) enjoyed their battle. Shame that Webber didn't plant him into pit wall.

This.

Vettel's lies after the race made it much worse. Sportsmanship is very important.
Also, it's not only ignoring the boss, the team and drivers have the agreement before the race to listen to the orders. Like a slap in the face for Mark.

Offline Spragtukas

« Reply #682 on: March 24, 2013, 06:16:50 pm »
Alonso FTW!!!  O0

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #683 on: March 24, 2013, 09:34:22 pm »

Indeed, real champions go for the win no matter what, in the other hand Mercedes should have let Rosberg go for it, he had a fat chance to make it even second, would have been great for him and more points for the team. Vettel and Webber fight was brilliant even when Webber gave up and went to low revs and gave Vettel the finger XD

Alonso FTW!!!  O0

I think you saw the wrong race m8
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #684 on: March 24, 2013, 09:44:30 pm »
That's funny to see when top teams think that physic rules doesn't obbey their cars lol. Not a first time they are waiting for a miracle of parts fixing itself. This time Alonso.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #685 on: March 26, 2013, 09:43:55 pm »

There was no difference between the Mercedes situation and the RBR situation.. except Vettel didn't listen to his team and Rosberg did..

lol there actually was a difference between RBR and Mercedes, Rosberg was significantly faster than Hamilton, Vettel was faster than Webber (and ended more than 4 seconds ahead), so it's not even like Vettel stopped Webber or something.

I think you are forgeting that this is a race, a competition, do you pretend Vettel to be ''oh, webber is my teammate, i won't pass him''
It's a race guys, not a tea party

PS: I comment now because i just watched the race since i couldn't watch it Sunday or Monday :L

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: March 26, 2013, 11:41:08 pm »
if either Vettel or Rosberg hit their teammate or used their tires too hard and they would lose a lot of time.. you would take different. But I agree, you are certainly right up to a certain level.

Offline peddy

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 01, 2013, 06:10:44 pm »
FIA forbids changing helmet designs and want's to have drivers in a team to have significant different helmet colors.

From german website "formel1.de"

http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.formel1.de%2Fde%2F3260%2F%2522Zuschauerunfreundlich%2522%253A%2BFIA%2Bverbietet%2BVettels%2BHelmdesigns%2FnewsID%2F1681866

Offline MiKoLaJ

• View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 01, 2013, 09:12:40 pm »
The aftermath of the Multi 21 team orders saga continues to rage, and today it has emerged that Red Bull have mandated that their errant world champion Sebastian Vettel will be ‘punished’ for his disobedience in Malaysia and demoted to the Toro Rosso team for the Chinese Grand Prix.

Meanwhile the world champions have confirmed that Toro Rosso driver Daniel Ricciardo will be promoted to Vettel’s Red Bull RB9 seat for the race in Shanghai.

Ricciardo will join fellow Australian Mark Webber in the team’s line-up, an all Aussie affair for the Chinese Grand Prix.

The Red Bull statement, which will be released later today, said: “Red Bull Racing have decided that Sebastian Vettel will be demoted to our junior Toro Rosso team for the Chinese Grand Prix weekend – Round 3 of the 2013 Formula 1 world championship – with Daniel Ricciardo promoted to the champion’s RB9 for the race in Shanghai.”

“The reason for this action is a result of Sebastian’s disobedience and ignoring the team’s Multi 21 call to hold station during the Malaysian Grand Prix. This measure by the team shows our resolve in dealing with the champion’s ill discipline on that day.”

“At the same time we are very proud to have two Australian drivers in the line-up of our main Red Bull team for the first time ever, with Daniel Ricciardo joining Mark Webber in the team for the occasion of the race in China.”

Read More http://www.yallaf1.com/2013/04/01/red-bull-punish-vettel-by-demoting-him-to-toro-rosso-for-chinese-gp/

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #689 on: April 01, 2013, 09:41:28 pm »
noobs

edit: oh... i see what you did there
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 09:43:49 pm by [MAF]Agus »