Author Topic: Chain Letters  (Read 3399 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Chain Letters
« on: May 03, 2010, 06:33:25 pm »
The guy in the photo went to the Sundarbans with his friends and he asked 1 of his friends to take his picture in that very place. While his friend was taking the picture he screamed and fainted, 2 days later he died in the medical college. Doctors said he died because of heart attack.

When the photos were exposed, in the last photo there was a lady standing right beside him though friends claim that he was standing alone.

Many people said it is a rumor and the picture is the result of the blessings of latest technology. However, the photo itself is very scary and I'm sure you'll also feel the same way I've felt. Here you go with the photo!!!

A navy officer sent this letter to 13 people and he was promoted.. A business man received this letter and threw it away..not believing in it.. and he lost everything he had within 13 days.. It reached a labourer and he distributed it to 13 people.. he was promoted and all his problems were solved within 13 days.. So you must send this e mail to 13 people for something good to happen to you so people..get sending !! :) don't be lazy.. P/S : Do not send back to the person who send this to you!!!

Offline Dead

• View Profile
Re: Chain Letters
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 06:36:42 pm »
wow very creepy and wth with the promotions lol,it looks more like satanic than holy but ok i will try to send it to 13 people  :)
the only problem is the pic lol,it's so scary that i can't even make it in 13 letters :L
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 06:38:54 pm by Untamed »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 06:44:01 pm »
Holy shit lol   :o

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 06:47:20 pm »
lol chain letters (gayy)

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 06:50:02 pm »
Yeah ^ :L

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 07:49:15 pm »
wow nice but i dont believe in chain letters  :P

look at these horrible images

8)

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 08:02:13 pm »

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 08:35:25 pm »
LOL Photoshop (more like MSPaint if you ask me).

But seriously, I once sent a chain letter to my entire contact list, and posted it on 50 YouTube videos and I won £15,000,000 on the lottery.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 09:27:35 pm »
then what're you doing with a shitty laggy arse pc :(

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 03:05:12 am »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 12:51:59 pm »
In the supermarket near my house, anyone an energydrink?

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 04:50:56 pm »
The guy in the photo went to the Sundarbans with his friends and he asked 1 of his friends to take his picture in that very place. While his friend was taking the picture he screamed and fainted, 2 days later he died in the medical college. Doctors said he died because of heart attack.

When the photos were exposed, in the last photo there was a lady standing right beside him though friends claim that he was standing alone.

Many people said it is a rumor and the picture is the result of the blessings of latest technology. However, the photo itself is very scary and I'm sure you'll also feel the same way I've felt. Here you go with the photo!!!

A navy officer sent this letter to 13 people and he was promoted.. A business man received this letter and threw it away..not believing in it.. and he lost everything he had within 13 days.. It reached a labourer and he distributed it to 13 people.. he was promoted and all his problems were solved within 13 days.. So you must send this e mail to 13 people for something good to happen to you so people..get sending !! :) don't be lazy.. P/S : Do not send back to the person who send this to you!!!

don't we all just LOOOOVE photoshop?

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 05:19:40 am »