Author Topic: Rims [Fixed]  (Read 3208 times)

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Rims [Fixed]
« on: December 14, 2009, 04:51:41 pm »
once you've saved rims to your account, they're there forever unless you choose a different set of rims and save them instead. what we need is a delete rims option in the menu so it asks us at the start of every race again.

secondably, i'd really like if you had Default in the menu as an option so you could save those rims. i know you get them at the start of every race anyway, but closing that menu every time is annoying.

and last but not least, you can't save offroad rims, it just tells you to try again.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 06:07:20 pm by [UK]Rac3r »
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
Re: Rims
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 06:07:09 pm »
Done 1 and 3.

The rim var thought is the argument for showing the menu though.  It's a good idea, because by Default use normal rims, but if you wanted a change you could simple select a new set.

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
Re: Rims [Fixed]
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 07:24:56 pm »
Heh i wanted to delete my rims yesterday, couldnt find a way to do.

What i wished is; using default vehicle rims.Just as mooman mentioning about. ^^
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 08:27:41 pm »
yes!

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 01:55:54 am »
How about instead of having the option to 'save' default wheels, have the option to toggle the wheel list on and off. That way we could just have it turned off and not closing it every start of a race.
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...