Author Topic: [Admin] Rider_Blade — giving unfair punishments  (Read 2739 times)

Offline Startseva

[Admin] Rider_Blade — giving unfair punishments
« on: February 18, 2023, 11:52:34 pm »
You can read chat, there are words ''Rashka'' which is disrespectful name of Russia. It's okay... so I just used indentical name of Ukraine with prefix ''hohol'' and got a mute. Moreover, I was insulted after that and this admin have made no actions.

Do you really need an admin who is making ''political'' based decisions? He hates Russia and Russians (maybe in some point he has right to, but he is an admin). To prove my words here is the screenshot of his words in official MTA community channel.

And here is the vid of the main report.

Reason of report? It's not the 1st time of his based decisions. And I am trying to save myself of his actions in the future. I won't listen shit about my country from anyone. Who dare to — then listen shit back. If you can't handle — don't cry. Simple as fuck.

Offline Rider_Blade

Re: [Admin] Rider_Blade — giving unfair punishments
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 08:20:05 am »
You got a mute for the word 'hohol' which is an insult to my nation. Note that this isn't the first time you've been seen doing this and you've written it in an even harsher form before, but I just muted you, but should have banned you for 1-2 weeks for inciting ethnic hatred.

"He hates Russia and Russians" - No.  I only hate people like you, you call my nation names regularly and it's not the first time you've been noticed. For example, there are three players from Russia from our server and I am friends with them, namely Verence, LENZER, D4nnys. They are all from Russia and they are adequate and never insult my nation and they are against the war, i.e. they are on my side.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 08:23:18 am by Rider_Blade »
My certificate on the nickname: