Author Topic: Adrenaline X Racing's server  (Read 14042 times)

Offline ApollΩ

Adrenaline X Racing's server
« on: October 21, 2019, 08:55:08 am »
Hello to everyone, i'm Apollo(as you can see from the nickname) and i'm a player of Adrenaline X racing since February 2012, a period when my first nickname was shocktribe and i was a teenager. Now, i'm 23 yrs old and yesterday, after a pause of four years since 2015, i logged in the server and what i saw is only player, [FSR]Tnk who is actually admin, playing alone. I write this post for many reasons but one reason especially: what happened to this server and community?. I remember, in the old days, where we were about 20-30 players every day online and we're happy to race against each other, in sk maps or in stunt mode, and i remember when people tryhard to take that damn driving license only to try to build some races and try new one. I know, i grow up, everyone grows up and it's hard to have free time when you are a dad, or simply have a wife and you want to spend your free time with her but please, don't let adrenaline x racing die. As fan of retro gaming, it's painful for me to see how a community can die and i don't want to take old days back, it's impossible but i want to give Adrenaline x Racing a new life and i want discuss with an admin who can help me and try to get up the community.
My ideas are so clear:
1. Build a discord server with rules and let people join it, with rooms dedicated for adrenaline x but also for gta5 multiplayer( who has it)
2. Build with the help of admins and constructor of races the new xmas tourney 2019, with a real prize pool offered by me( i mean, for example, steam keys or origin keys or pc keys in general)

Please, don't let it and help each other to revitalize this community.
I hope you all understand how much i'm sad and how much strong is my will to do this for bring back the community.

Offline Rider_Blade

Re: Adrenaline X Racing's server
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 10:32:13 am »
Ah.. I first time strated play here in 2010 year when was 13 years old.
Now i'm almost 23 years old.
The best years of aX been 2008-2016. I mean that online on the server been 20-50 everyday.
Since 2017 untill today online gone.
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline Verence

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 03:48:19 pm »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 12:51:06 pm by Reign »

Offline ApollΩ

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 02:04:52 pm »
I know, maybe it's too late and i put myself in the group of people who left the whole game, not only adrenaline x, to achieve something in this life. Maybe it's possible or not to revitalize the community,at least my idea isn't to bring back the whole old community but just that real players that still play on the servers and care about all the work behind adrenaline x racing. My personal appeal goes to mooman, the server's owner, who can surely contact the other admins and maybe we can talk together about how to revitalize the server and if it's still possible to do that. The tourney's idea is just one of the many others idea that i can use to bring people and build maybe a large or small community of players that are still active. I'll build a server discord soon and i hope everyone can join it. We'll do something of special, and please answer to my post because 83 guys saw it and only two replied.
Don't let adrenaline X Racing die!

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 05:42:21 pm »
server has been varying levels of dead for 3-4 years now, sad reality that its probably about time to accept. samp has been on the decline and its demographic has shifted a lot. theres not much incentive left to come on the server, for the casuals it was the community that is now dead and even the most dedicated players get bored of chasing numbers. this server will forever be my number one gaming experience, and im sure many can say the same, but even something that significant doesnt keep people around for 10 years. players keep leaving but there is no new ones coming in to replace them, unfortunately most of this servers content was its community. at this point in time im personally satisfied with just having the memories that remain from this place, after spending years coming to terms with its state.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 10:11:33 pm »
server has been varying levels of dead for 3-4 years now, sad reality that its probably about time to accept. samp has been on the decline and its demographic has shifted a lot. theres not much incentive left to come on the server, for the casuals it was the community that is now dead and even the most dedicated players get bored of chasing numbers. this server will forever be my number one gaming experience, and im sure many can say the same, but even something that significant doesnt keep people around for 10 years. players keep leaving but there is no new ones coming in to replace them, unfortunately most of this servers content was its community. at this point in time im personally satisfied with just having the memories that remain from this place, after spending years coming to terms with its state.

agreed :( i guess it is time to accept ax is dead. i always say i will come back but i never do..and i probably won't tbh. i just hope everything on the server would be backed up, for the memories alone. like you said, no new players coming in and old ones left, the server wouldn't be able to survive on just the old players i think cause we've all grown up and moved on.

Offline ApollΩ

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2019, 04:56:23 pm »
I think that it's true that no new players came to Ax's server and we can talk about the problem of new generations but i think that it's also true the fact that we could do something for not bring all the whole old community but to keep the interest for racing alive. I have a lot of ideas and with the help of one, two, three admins we can do something. It's good to have memories but the server is there, still alive and for example today four or five new players come in. So there is something to do to keep the players on and don't let adrenaline x die in this way. Hope to see you online, snoopy because you were and you are a great identity in the server.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 05:39:55 pm »
Hope to see you online, snoopy because you were and you are a great identity in the server.

:( thank you!

hmm maybe a Discord server could really help with some of the inactivity? I would join one if one is made

Offline Epicnawb

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2019, 01:13:27 pm »
i'd defo join a Discord server it there was one
| Be Quiet Dark Base 700 | Ryzen 5 3600x | RTX 3070 |