Author Topic: So guys...  (Read 50637 times)

Offline Rider_Blade

Re: So guys...
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2019, 08:09:25 am »
Just someone players don't care about skill and always playining for fun.
For example it doesn't matter to me who have better skill. The main thing that was a nice person and interesting conversation.
Everyone has their own views on the game. For me there is nothing offensive. For example Meso play here since 2015 and many players from 2008-2010 and he better than we.
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline SuperJames

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2019, 03:44:32 pm »
why you keep replying rider no one cares about you or your opinions, attacked AX host and cheated for years, now you talk about having fun and conversation, you are nothing but a rat, gtfo and stop acting like you are a good guy on forum.

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2019, 04:14:35 pm »

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2019, 04:58:32 pm »
why you keep replying rider no one cares about you or your opinions, attacked AX host and cheated for years, now you talk about having fun and conversation, you are nothing but a rat, gtfo and stop acting like you are a good guy on forum.
I give a fuck about you. :L
Yes cheated in 2010-2011 and? Yes attacking in 2013 and 2014. And?
I'm anyway have friends and haters and i still don't care :D

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2019, 12:38:28 pm »
I had good and bad times there ( most of you remember bad times ofc ) .
Some things changed and others not obviously (especially some people treating others like shit for amusement without any goal ) .

That was still a great experience of almost 10 years and evolution of the Time itself makes you different and grown .

I could shake hands of everyone to simply thanks to whose i had fun to race with no matter what happened . *

Server itself is great and again full of potential but i think you reached limits of creation and it's probably one of the reason that AX is dying with a slow fire if nobody doesn't revive the fire .

Now, real life and family is the priority to most of us and we must say together that , AX was a great success to SA-MP History .

Peace to all of you .

*Except some haters , i'll hide some nails in my gloves  :L

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2019, 09:11:14 pm »
I jumped into the game last weekend. I don't know why, but had some nostalgia time when I caught a few hours free in my life surprisingly, sitting home. Thought like making a little stop in all that running through the days... And AX came to my mind :) It's been a pleasure to meet you all in the past years. I can "fooly" say a life-changing experience. Whatever it sounds. One of the best ways I could choose to "waste" my time back in the days. It is gone, but memories remain. Hello everybody! :D You've been fkin great  :L  And trully you still are, whatever you all do now. Peace
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 09:13:25 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline [AK47]Goodfella

• The life of the wife is taken by the knife.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [AK47]Goodfella
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2019, 01:27:03 pm »
I jumped into the game last weekend. I don't know why, but had some nostalgia time when I caught a few hours free in my life surprisingly, sitting home. Thought like making a little stop in all that running through the days... And AX came to my mind :) It's been a pleasure to meet you all in the past years. I can "fooly" say a life-changing experience. Whatever it sounds. One of the best ways I could choose to "waste" my time back in the days. It is gone, but memories remain. Hello everybody! :D You've been fkin great  :L  And trully you still are, whatever you all do now. Peace

Totally agree with you,i remember the times i rushed from elementary school when i finished to play AX with snikeris,snoopy,jalicno and all the other guys,there were like 20+ people and it was so hard to race...I would give everything to feel those times again... :D :-\

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2019, 03:06:34 pm »

Totally agree with you,i remember the times i rushed from elementary school when i finished to play AX with snikeris,snoopy,jalicno and all the other guys,there were like 20+ people and it was so hard to race...I would give everything to feel those times again... :D :-\

:( we will have to try and arrange a few hours on AX soon and bring back those awesome memories :)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2019, 06:37:23 pm »
Andy, you can't imagine how bad driver am I after 4 years :L At least I got better in real

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2019, 10:20:35 am »
In 2k19 many active players on the server?? pff... spammers on forum! :L

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2019, 08:06:18 am »
Don't insult rats please :(

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2019, 01:24:44 pm »
:L

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2019, 07:09:47 pm »
hehe!

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2019, 02:08:25 am »
Server is almost dead because many people probably have other things to do. It doesn't help that SA:MP isn't updated anymore either.

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2019, 07:19:13 am »
Server is almost dead because many people probably have other things to do. It doesn't help that SA:MP isn't updated anymore either.
Btw Kalcor said maybe 1 week ago that he already finished with sa-mp and ended with updates. That's information from official sa-mp site.