Author Topic: SuperJames, The Super Skilled Player  (Read 29891 times)

Offline ZifpLeR..

Re: SuperJames, The Super Skilled Player
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2015, 05:40:30 pm »
huehue go lick phils ass bro DDOS DDOS DDOS MY FPS DROPS DA MONKEY

stop being racist or you will be punished, read through all of james' posts on here and he hasn't actually said anything majorly offensive, if anything he's shown restraint by not retaliating with racism, i think james should be promoted to level 3 admin, effective immediately.

HUEHUEHUE behaving only 1-2 days as superjames and already admins saying stop or you will be punished..why dont you do it to him too? scared of his monkey mafia or wut?

Offline razex

« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2015, 05:43:03 pm »
Well as far as I know, he hasn't used racism yet.

Tell me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 07:08:05 pm by razex »

Offline [AK47]Goodfella

• The life of the wife is taken by the knife.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [AK47]Goodfella
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2015, 06:02:48 pm »
  >:D Y'all guys so intersting :L
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 06:07:13 pm by Goodfella »

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2015, 06:14:49 pm »
Well as far as I know, he hasn't used racism yet.

Tell me if i'm wrong.

he does.

Offline [2F2F]zero

« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2015, 10:49:23 pm »
wont reply anymore,its always the same the asslickers are doing their job :)

huehue go lick phils ass bro DDOS DDOS DDOS MY FPS DROPS DA MONKEY

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hi zifpler

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2015, 11:05:44 pm »

HUEHUEHUE behaving only 1-2 days as superjames and already admins saying stop or you will be punished..why dont you do it to him too? scared of his monkey mafia or wut?

james mostly insults people's gaming ability, nothing that actually matters or should upset someone. i used to see him make racist comments quite a lot, but recently i haven't seen any of it, he's improved and manages to keep his trolling somewhat within the rules. at the moment you're coming off a lot worse than him but you're blaming admins for it rather than taking responsibility. i'll admit to a certain degree of bias 'cause i do like superjames but i'd imagine that even from a neutral perspective you're behaving worse than he is right now.

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2015, 01:30:54 am »

james mostly insults people's gaming ability, nothing that actually matters or should upset someone. i used to see him make racist comments quite a lot, but recently i haven't seen any of it, he's improved and manages to keep his trolling somewhat within the rules. at the moment you're coming off a lot worse than him but you're blaming admins for it rather than taking responsibility. i'll admit to a certain degree of bias 'cause i do like superjames but i'd imagine that even from a neutral perspective you're behaving worse than he is right now.

btw it needs to be stupid to be admin, defender of sociopaths

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2015, 06:37:16 pm »

btw it needs to be stupid to be admin, defender of sociopaths

:L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2015, 06:57:39 pm »
top kek

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2015, 08:01:06 am »
Try insulting someone in his gaming ability (In the outside world) to see what he means lol and NOT EVERYONE ISN'T SERIOUS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES AND SHIT.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2015, 10:16:53 am »
Try insulting someone in his gaming ability (In the outside world) to see what he means lol and NOT EVERYONE ISN'T SERIOUS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES AND SHIT.

and now in English bro

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2015, 10:17:40 am »
Make this server (+18) please, or at least 16. It's funny how james gives no fuck but you still keep crying and making a big deal out of it. Honestly, just like mute said. If we read those posts, what you said, and compare with the things what james is saying in game, you deserve to get banned 10 times stricter.
As usual we came to the point when you say everything that's on your mind without any arguments at all. I don't understand how can a topic, started with a bs about DEATHMATCH (in a server/forum based on RACING) come to this point , seriously.
You take this stupid game so seriously that's ridiculous. Like it's the only place where you are free/not afraid to say or do w.e you want because your personal life is shit so you use your chance in ax community. One side is proving sth, another side is trying to fight back that they're wrong. As a result both of you look like bunch of idiots. One will be kicked from the clan, the other one will be temp banned and etc etc etc
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:27:16 am by lauren »

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2015, 10:39:11 am »
im in love with the coco +}

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2015, 12:07:15 pm »
Make this server (+18)

I strongly support this