General > General Server Discussion

Financial information

<< < (2/16) > >>

[FSR]Ush:

--- Quote from: [LSR]Jalicno on February 05, 2014, 08:34:39 pm ---Well i could give reason to donate server/forum.

Anyone who is interested to donate cash,earn privilege to practice/training 1 hour with my members every Sunday on server specially designed for that.

One month donation gives you chance to improve your skill and have fun with members of Light Speed Racers clan.

More details soon.

--- End quote ---

Can't wait :L

[MAF]Snoopy:
lmao

[MAF]MrHess:
wish I could help a bit but college is quite expensive heh, if I get my hands into any extra cash maybe I could (but I'm saving for a new mixer)

Scorpion.:

--- Quote from: [LSR]Jalicno on February 05, 2014, 08:34:39 pm ---Well i could give reason to donate server/forum.

Anyone who is interested to donate cash,earn privilege to practice/training 1 hour with my members every Sunday on server specially designed for that.

One month donation gives you chance to improve your skill and have fun with members of Light Speed Racers clan.

More details soon.

--- End quote ---

i being a noob so maybe could use the opportunity

S:

More details soon.

--- End quote ---

doubt anyone would be interested to have (potentially) fake fun for 4 hours a month if you can improve your skill and spectate/talk to the best players all day on ax for free already, oh well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version