« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2012, 01:12:14 pm »
made new one

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: here
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2012, 01:13:37 pm »
EDIT: @mourad. no offence and i don't want to argue with you but... you were also like runty at one stage, doing all that annoying "v gay" stuff along with some other admins who spammed it so it wasn't just runty who spammed it all the time. personally i hated it :L

if runty just did change like mourad.. :(

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2012, 01:18:34 pm »
i stopped saying that long time ago. not saying i didn't say it because i did, but runty is just extremely annoying.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:22:04 pm by [MAF]TehMuffinManMou »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2012, 01:29:34 pm »
btw

i got bored and stopped playing because of slamvan series.

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2012, 01:47:48 pm »
i started to like them

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2012, 01:49:47 pm »
you have no choice :L

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2012, 03:11:26 pm »
I don't like seeing my friends banned for not hacking, that's all Knutico. 

I'm here to have fun, chat and entertain myself.

PLEH!  Chill the fuck off, have a little fun and you'll be enjoying AX as much as me.

Makes perfect sense!!!! NOT

SO you're here to have fun, chat and entertain yourself, right? Well I don't see how can somebody be entertained with a little "friend" that the only thing that he can do is get online, flame and make everyone's game a miserable time.

If a fellow admin bans a friend of mine, I would not only respect his call, but support it. We don't get paid to do the job we do, we do it the best way we can and all of this just because we want to see everybody enjoying this gamemode the best way possible, but if our calls don't get respected and people gets unbanned just because they are friends of a special somebody, what the fuck are we doing here?
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline AnriB

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2012, 04:46:06 pm »
c'mon unban him !!! hes a funny boy .... for me :D

.... maybe because we are both annoying

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2012, 07:03:56 pm »
"/ignore <id> all" is a nice command, It's there for a reason at the end of the day =) All friction could have been solved with that. +1 Unban Runty, at the end of the day, it's not like he's causing you physical harm, or even mentally harming you in any way. He just has an "alternative" sense of humour to the rest of us. Who ever knew someone behind a keyboard typing in words could enrage so many people. As R said, it's a game! Runty is the life of the server! Some people may disagree, but he is for many people, especially us British players. unban IMO, I don't want to cause more bother than this is already, but seriously, what gratification is gained from preventing one player (and may I mention again, the /ignore command) Is quite simple enough, and everyone else is free to use it. He isn't hacking, modding, doing fuck all, just having a bit of banter, so yeah, there's my point.

/ignore

Saying that is the same as saying ''killing is not a bad thing, murderers just have an ''alternative'' way to entertain themselves, that's all, and if you don't like people to kill, just don't look at them killing  :D''

Exact same argument you used... doesn't seem so valid right?

Offline Sensi

• WAITING FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2012, 09:15:15 pm »

Saying that is the same as saying ''killing is not a bad thing, murderers just have an ''alternative'' way to entertain themselves, that's all, and if you don't like people to kill, just don't look at them killing  :D''

Exact same argument you used... doesn't seem so valid right?
[/quote]

It's valid in this situation  :L

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2012, 10:00:28 pm »
I don't like seeing my friends banned for not hacking, that's all Knutico. 

We could all run the show with an Iron Claw, but it's a racing server on which we play a game.  We don't have to be evil dictators, making examples of everyone, punishing every player for the smallest burst of frustration.

I'm here to have fun, chat and entertain myself.  The other week I got told to fuck off, got kicked from a gamemode I've spent years coding, did I get out the ban hammer.... I don't think I did... 

The above, why do some admins always seem to get abuse? Get disrespected? Because I don't, I don't think it's because I'm coding either, I believe it's because I'm not ruthless, I don't run the show with zero tolerance, because we're here to have fun.  Some admins spend their time instigating little childish arguments with players.  You all know the situation, oh he rammed me, I'll use my admin to kill him, oh he told me to fuck off, I'll use my admin to ban him.

PLEH!  Chill the fuck off, have a little fun and you'll be enjoying AX as much as me.

Currently the best post on this forum.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2012, 10:01:41 pm »
imo rac3r should have the most say because it's his gamemode and people give him way too much disrespect sometimes

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2012, 10:06:16 pm »
I totally agree.

Also, this arguement isn't about whether or not Runty deserves an unban. It's about which side of his personality we experience most. I see his good side mostly, whereas Ush sees the bad. Considering a total cunt wouldn't have a good side to consider (RayCarter) but there's a positive side in Tom (so much so that it's predominant for some people), he should be unbanned. Permaban is too harsh...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:16:12 pm by [aXs]Joeee »

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2012, 10:13:44 pm »
really, let R decide.
I'm not ass kissing or anything, but as original creator of this we should give some veto rights and respect.
Also, if someone is defending the "strong hand politics", then "the strong hand" definitely should be R.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2012, 10:16:49 pm »
r works his ass off to give us updates and all he gets is shit for it sometimes. most power should really go to him. if it wasn't for him none of us would be playing on this fantastic server