Author Topic: Sorry but I have to xD  (Read 8519 times)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

Re: Sorry but I have to xD
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2011, 09:54:34 pm »
no offence but just say what you have to say instead of getting your post count up with riddles
I like riddles, do you have something against it or is it just too hard for you? Rising my posts number? Why don't you look in the mirror?

Knutico, why are you saying stuff like that? It's almost as if you want to start something, and before you came in here spouting off stuff like dropping bombs, the conversation was relatively peaceful. Trying to escalate things for no good reason...
Yeah, peaceful, very. Yeah maybe I want to start something, maybe a change, for good actually, you might think not, but hell, now I have your attention isn't it? Maybe I want to escalate stuff, maybe not, but again, I need people to hear me if I really want to make a point

Ever since there was a major change in the people leading the server I have seen it was not really the best thing to do, I know you people had a good intention, but good intentions are not the only thing needed for a good change. The principles of our great community have gone low, some things are not seen as they used to be, its easier to get away with stuff just because its a regular and stuff like that. We need to go a bit tougher, ok a lot tougher, because if we don't this thing is going to fall apart, and I don't want to see that

PIPEBOMB
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2011, 09:57:17 pm »
people are able to change and you are able to give them second chance... if you can (A)
like i got second chance

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2011, 10:12:19 pm »
AX just isn't the same as it used to be. 2007 and 2008 were the golden years for me and we'll never go back. I guess most of the old regulars (like me) have moved on and got jobs etc. Real life is far more important than a game. You lot will realise it one day. But that said there's still things that I get annoyed with when I join the server and see people I once banned getting unbanned. It's basically spitting in my face and saying "fuck you" when things could just be left the way they are. It doesn't bother me if I am respected or not, I just don't know why you people can't leave things I did alone.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 10:15:01 pm by Andy »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 12:41:04 am »
I banned nadeo from the forum and I hope it keeps him away. And yeah that fail of him was silly :L

AX just isn't the same as it used to be. 2007 and 2008 were the golden years for me and we'll never go back. I guess most of the old regulars (like me) have moved on and got jobs etc. Real life is far more important than a game. You lot will realise it one day.

fucking true btw.

And yeah, also I was surprised when I saw that HC guys were unbanned.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 12:42:51 am by [MAF]Ush »

Offline Karlip

• Admin
  • -something clever-
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2011, 10:20:44 am »
I banned nadeo from the forum and I hope it keeps him away. And yeah that fail of him was silly :L

AX just isn't the same as it used to be. 2007 and 2008 were the golden years for me and we'll never go back. I guess most of the old regulars (like me) have moved on and got jobs etc. Real life is far more important than a game. You lot will realise it one day.

fucking true btw.

And yeah, also I was surprised when I saw that HC guys were unbanned.

The HC unban seems to be the decision of only one man.

I agree Andy, I can't be active these days too, just tired and got other things to do.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2011, 11:15:31 am »
I don't know who did the [HC] unban. I don't agree with it. Especially since there was no sign of the unban and I personally prefer discussing bans if people have opinions about it, and clearly, we all have an opinion. It's not like everything has to be discussed though. I thought those guys were better off banned from the server. They were so annoying and flamey. We all have less time for AX, as real life stuff is more important. Andy brings up a good point, a fair few of us have less time for AX right now. The college year has started up as well as work means less time. Knu, you're overreacting. No need to make such a fuss about it. Stuff like this happens. I respect your opinion but you could have a better attitude instead of wanting to drop a "bomb" and wanting to start something for no other reason other to cause drama. Anyway, we should wait til we know all the details as we don't know who unbanned them.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:58:18 pm by [MAF]FireFox »

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2011, 12:00:21 pm »
I hardly have any time for AX now aswell  :-\ i start at 8 and finish at 5 and then l have to study.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2011, 01:03:35 pm »
Well spoken, FF.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2011, 02:54:47 pm »
^

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2011, 03:16:08 pm »

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2011, 09:05:56 pm »
Max unbanned them, he asked moo if it was ok. Funny how something like unbanning a player can cause a load of drama :/ Look at it this way, we've given people like riot many more chances and he did a lot worse, and they were banned for a few months. It's not the worst thing ever, we have /ignore now at least lol.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:37:03 pm by [MAF]FireFox »

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2011, 04:21:20 am »
IMO lack of comunication and understanding is one of the bigger problems on the server, at least lately.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2011, 10:00:57 am »
By 'lack of understanding', do you mean that we just should accept some rebels to be unbanned without warning?