Author Topic: News topic  (Read 84278 times)

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
Re: News topic
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2013, 08:24:16 pm »
+1

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2013, 12:30:24 am »
The point of a monarchy nowadays is to get your king across and impress the another nation with it. You'll get economic benefits for bringing your king to that country.

And yeah tradition.

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2013, 04:52:19 am »
There isn't, apart from tradition. Tradition is good.
Not when they charge 8 millions € from our pockets claimming success on a personal wedding for a economically dead country with no future for young undegraduated who have to earn their own money to keep on studying instead of receiving grants from State who prefers to pay 3 millions € on a country representative wedding who has nothing else to do than reading speechs of hypocrisy and insincerity to an bad injured country in xmas and few other "national" celebrations like the victory of a national team that has dazed an ignorant nation, but yeah, sometimes traditions are cool.

Preach!! plus it doesn't make since respecting a person just because he's the son of somebody ..... that in't my style yo.

All are equal
All are equal

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2013, 04:56:24 pm »
Dw I'm not a big fan on monarchies. They are rich and seem to do very little.

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2013, 05:30:39 pm »
The point of a monarchy nowadays is to get your king across and impress the another nation with it. You'll get economic benefits for bringing your king to that country.

And yeah tradition.

Well I guess, cause they're head of state, that's their ONLY real job probably is to represent the country.
Spend some tax for their lavish life style
also if you were in their position as a monarch, I'd doubt anyone would want to step-off unless your life is threatened

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2013, 11:33:55 pm »
Any other job the head of state ever had are taken away.. they only represent the country, and yeah they cost a lot. But they also bring up some money, maybe more than they cost.. who knows.

To go into this discussion at a higher level.. Today the 'economy' is the main subject of our lives, which I think is totally wrong.. everything orbits around the economy and money making.. while it'd be way better to care for eachother more and just 'be human'.

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2013, 12:15:04 am »
Any other job the head of state ever had are taken away.. they only represent the country, and yeah they cost a lot. But they also bring up some money, maybe more than they cost.. who knows.

To go into this discussion at a higher level.. Today the 'economy' is the main subject of our lives, which I think is totally wrong.. everything orbits around the economy and money making.. while it'd be way better to care for eachother more and just 'be human'.

Being materialistic hinders us from caring for each other  :L

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 15, 2013, 12:38:50 pm »
FUCK EARTHQUAKE. AWPJGIOGAWNOGINASONGOIAWNGOAW

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2013, 04:41:07 pm »
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:54:54 pm by [MAF]Jur1z »

Offline nero

« Reply #159 on: November 28, 2013, 10:15:50 am »
Rockstar will publish GTA San Andreas for mobile devices:
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51870/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-mobile-coming-this-december.html

Interesting:
Encompassing Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas and everything in between, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been upgraded for its mobile release. Newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models make this the best-looking version of San Andreas yet.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #160 on: November 28, 2013, 12:45:21 pm »
that's unexpected, i thought we would have to wait for 10 year anniversary.

Offline [LSR]Cassidy

« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2013, 01:22:08 pm »

Yeah me too, hopefully they publish also a new San Andreas Trailer, I really liked the trailer of the 10 year anniversary of Vice City.

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 28, 2013, 02:44:42 pm »
meh, why they dont make 3/VC/SA HD remake for ps3/x360?!

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2013, 12:31:10 am »

Next year is GTA SA 10 year anniversary "PlayStation 2 October 26, 2004"

I will bring these enhanced car models to SA:MP
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 12:32:58 am by [MAF]Jur1z »