Author Topic: A little complaint  (Read 16463 times)

Offline vinny

• View Profile
Re: A little complaint
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2011, 02:10:00 pm »
yeah it's cool to get banned 2times for nothing yay

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 05:04:49 pm »
Okay, prick.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 05:31:46 pm »
cheating isn't nothing

Offline Plato

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2012, 02:02:41 am »
Hey,

sry found no other Topic, and dont want to start a new one.

Agus, next time don't tell me what i did wrong. If You have no time or sth else, not my problem. But if You or another admin dont do anything, against Rulebreaker, then i do something myself!

And it's a Shame the u told me, what u told me!
think about it! so my block was not on purpose, like him. he did it last 5 races. i reported ... what happend? nothing!
and then...u tell me that shit?
how old are u? are you serious?

kind regards
plato

P.S. Don't take it personally, but i'm really fucked up. Maybe when You see it with my eyes, u can understand. if not .... then not.

And .... sry for the "Stupid admin" ...... but i was very angry about that message and behaviour.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2012, 03:35:13 am »
Based on what I saw, he didn't ram on purpose, yeah, he rammed sometimes, but didn't seem on purpose, that just happens with every racer (specially if they are new), and when you started to ram him on purpose I simply told you to stop because I think it's stupid for 2 reasons: 1st- If an admin sees you ramming on purpose, he will punish you instead of the guy you are trying to ram back, and 2nd- You rammed him because he rammed you, then he does the same, then you do the same, and it goes on and on, all you gain is a guy who will continue to ram you because you rammed him too.
I didn't tell you anything weird or stupid, i just asked you to please stop ramming him on purpose, so I can focus on him.
And it's not that I don't want to punish him because I just prefer to race and not to do my job, the thing is I don't even do it when they do it to myself (unless it's on purpose of course, and this guy's rams didn't seem to be on purpose)
I sent a pm to the guy asking him to drive more carefully, so it's not that I don't care, but he didn't even speak english, only russian, so that was another problem.
People need to understand that admins can't just ban every single guy that touched their car, the intention means a lot, at least for me...
And btw no problem about the ''stupid admin''
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 03:37:19 am by [FSR]Agus »