Author Topic: A little complaint  (Read 16240 times)

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
A little complaint
« on: September 08, 2011, 08:10:12 am »
When will these servers' admins gain ability to understand the difference between a cheater and a good racer? I sometimes play with different fake nick to avoid replying Turkish players' messages (I have a website that has over 50.000 members and these members come server to insult, argue, complain me etc. I am bored of these kinds of things). Anyway, two days ago while I was racing with a different nick, which has over 500 points as far as I remember, I was banned by Jalicno for speedhack. My fake nick was Abdulmuttalip. I was just breaking records, won the races like I do with my Catastroph nick. Haa by the way my Catastroph account was banned about 6 months ago for using "super gt grip mods". Driving well a super gt is forbidden hehehe. I really wonder If Jalicno really saw that I was using speedhack. Did you Jalicno? My friend Aiegeas is banned for the same reason. Come on he doesn't even know how to race, did you watch him while crashing the lamp posts? He can't even win a race. Also he supported me after my ban and then he is banned with another reason: "get lost". You should not act childish, be professional if you manage with many people. I mean what if I have a klan tag like [LSR]Abdulmuttalip or something like that, would you ban me if I had a clan member? Is it a must to join a klan or be friends with admins to avoid your childish bans? Relax guys we are good player, too. Shame, you are not just the ones. No need to be paranoid. We have a chance to win a race, too. If I am a speedhacker than you might be the god of speedhack because some players drive better than I do. Anyway I don't want you to unban my fake nick but what I want is; please watch someone more times to blame someone cheating since we don't have any other server to race.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
Re: A little complaint
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 08:37:50 am »
Well, this is unfortunate. I can't speak on behalf of jalicno but it can be tough trying to catch a cheater. I always wait until I have definitive proof even if I am 90% sure the person is a cheater. I guess this is a reminder to admins that you need to be more careful in deciding your bans.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:40:27 am by [MAF]FireFox »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 08:59:06 am »
I totally agree with FF. But ofcourse, sometimes a mistake has been made, we're all human.

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 09:13:28 am »
ahhhhhhhh Catastroph is Abdulmuttalip.
but why when i ask you about you are old player or just ban evade you don't reply ????

I hate player when are frustrating( becouse aren't admin) make traps for admin enter with fake nick/account and to test the admin , and when the Mission is over , make topic like this and make bullshit on admins Blah Loser ppls!

instead of helping admins, create traps and then spitting on them after.........

this behavior by children stupid , sorry if I'm hard but unfortunately it is the truth
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:17:29 am by [LSR]Sting »

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 09:22:46 am »
Well, this is unfortunate. I can't speak on behalf of jalicno but it can be tough trying to catch a cheater. I always wait until I have definitive proof even if I am 90% sure the person is a cheater. I guess this is a reminder to admins that you need to be more careful in deciding your bans.
Yeah I hope so.

I totally agree with FF. But ofcourse, sometimes a mistake has been made, we're all human.
Of course we are all human just wanted to let you know. :)

ahhhhhhhh Catastroph is Abdulmuttalip.
but why when i ask you about you are old player or just ban evade you don't reply ????

I hate player when are frustrating( becouse aren't admin) make traps for admin enter with fake nick/account and to test the admin , and when the Mission is over , make topic like this and make bullshit on admins Blah Loser ppls!

this behavior by children stupid , sorry if I'm hard but unfortunately it is the truth
I don't remember your message. I sometimes close chat bar maybe you sent when I am alt+tabbed or chat bar is closed. If I saw your message then believe me I would definetely say that I was Catastroph. I told Ush etc. and some players that I was Catastroph. Also I wrote the reason why I choose a different nick, chief. There is no point in testing admins and I didn't remember that I made a trap or act like a noob. :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:24:20 am by Catastroph »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 10:12:48 am »
Yeah I knew Catastroph was with a different nick.

Btw, I'm gonna ask Jalicno why he banned your friend because 'get lost' isn't a normal ban reason.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 11:05:59 am »
pfft... i was wondering who this abdul guy was -_-

Olive_Patterson > Abdulmuttalip

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 11:13:52 am »
It doesn't matter if someone joins with a fake nick or not, you should be able to tell if someone is using hax. And if you're not 100% sure, then don't ban!

Offline Catastroph

• View Profile
    • GTATurk
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 11:31:03 am »
Yeah I knew Catastroph was with a different nick.

Btw, I'm gonna ask Jalicno why he banned your friend because 'get lost' isn't a normal ban reason.
Okay thanks a lot. :D

It doesn't matter if someone joins with a fake nick or not, you should be able to tell if someone is using hax. And if you're not 100% sure, then don't ban!
I agree.

Offline Ganja

• Shit happens when you party naked.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 11:33:14 am »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 11:39:31 am »

I thought all admins knew that >_>
I never ban when I'm not 100% sure, even though some people rage at me because I'm slow with banning sometimes cause I want to see it with my own eyes.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 12:11:29 pm »
^ Same.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 12:31:46 pm »
You must be really bored if you coming here to write such crap like this and trying blame cause i did what i did.

If you were honest and clean you wouldn't play with fake account cause you directly move all my attention on you cause you were too good for somebody who have just 1000 points on server instead of other possible cheaters,but you did and that is your first fault

Next what you did is escape drag tracks what i loaded only cause of you,3 drags in row.
You can say ah i was in bathroom or went to drink some water but that cant be longer than 2 minute so i gave you way too much to prove there is nothing suspicions in your game,but you did total opposite escape 3 drags and suddenly when next normal track arrived you drove without doubt.
Everything what i wrote about drags above is cause you using mods to gain more FPS,cause your game is limited on 97 and never drop down.It wont be problem if you used only that trick about FPS but you have more than that in your computer game.
So you have though you wont be suspicious if you not set record on drags,possible clever idea but not in this case.

Like cherry on cake came track with NRG bike,where you drove some parts like double faster than all other racers.There are other skilled racers on server but you gain advantage of 2 sec. after just half minute.Oh yes you are total pro.After two huge mistakes near end line where you lost like 10 sec you made final time 1:19.

Blah you can be smart to not use your mods as other noobs does to fly around map or turn on nitro where there is no chance to have it,or make it car goes like 500km/h...
I have spend like 45 minutes of my time on server on you.And yes you are cheater and you know that but you trying blame me cause you was/are skilled racer who know much about whole SA:MP and how to hide shit what you have in your game.But you fail this time.

About your friend who is involved into this crap,he isn't banned cause he cheated,he did worst thing than cheating.He tried blackmail me over personal messages cause of you.For sure he cant drive proper car or bike or even win any track but he is pretty skilled to talk badly to people.

About clan tags you words have no sense cause we already have plenty racers who are long enough on server and they didn't banned till they dare to use cheats.But since am long enough on server many of these regulars including you are hungry of victories and better stats on rank list and when there is no chance to make fair and clean victory they start using mods to help them ..
Of course you wont be unbanned cause you cheated and don't try blame me,blame yourself cause you wasn't were honest enough to keep clean game

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 12:49:23 pm »
i have to agree with jalicno tbh, when regulars play under fake accounts it does make them look suspicious and then admins have to waste their time doing what needs to be done.
i used to race on fake accounts but i always made it obvious who i was. it's just so annoying

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 12:53:02 pm »
(I have a website that has over 50.000 members and these members come server to insult, argue, complain me etc other server to race.

ah so that's where all the turkish cheaters come from, all your fault! -.-